NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

If Steve Kerr had just shut the fuck up, this wouldn't be a story. But, noooooooooo. The guy who trotted Dickhead Undercutter and Sir Fartsniffer Dick-kicker out there had to go on and on about the "code". 
Kerr and Green make it hard to tolerate GS.
  • Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

what a stupid foul by CP3. really dumb way to foul out with 9 minutes left. 

Refs actually calling all of his arm/hand grabs when guys are trying to jump or run off a screen is refreshing. Those are his bread and butter crafty/annoying tricks.

39 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Chris Paul national butt kissing seems… premature. 5 points and 6 fouls lol after a game 3 dud.

Not me F5’ing Twitter and ESPN Monday morning for “nba conspiracy wants Luka to be its superstar and helping them”.

Yeah probably not the case here, but that is what happened in 2006 with Dwayne Wade.

23 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Joke about CP3's family flopping incoming...and if this is the guy he looks less formidable than Glass Joe.

But seriously, more and more players are saying fans' behavior has gotten worse and worse over the last few years.  

that kid oozes Dallas. he's like a young Rob van Winkle. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On one hand, fuck Chris Paul.  On the other, his family should be allowed to watch the game in relative peace as opposing fans in enemy territory.  My uncle had seats behing the opposing team’s bench at the AAC for years, and the family of opposing players tended to be the most obnoxious mf’ers on the face of the earth.  Looking at you LaLa Anthony.  So I’m torn here.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Ja probably out for game 4. 

Neat. 

Source?

I've been following that pro football doc guy on Twitter since football season. He seems to think tendinitis flaring up rather than new injury. I'm guessing he plays. 

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

On one hand, fuck Chris Paul.  On the other, his family should be allowed to watch the game in relative peace as opposing fans in enemy territory.  My uncle had seats behing the opposing team’s bench at the AAC for years, and the family of opposing players tended to be the most obnoxious mf’ers on the face of the earth.  Looking at you LaLa Anthony.  So I’m torn here.

There’s nothing to be torn about. Fans are the fucking worst. Buying a ticket to a game shouldn’t make some mediocre shit head impervious to consequences. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Baboontyme said:

Source?

I've been following that pro football doc guy on Twitter since football season. He seems to think tendinitis flaring up rather than new injury. I'm guessing he plays. 

We need to wait until his uncle gets involved.

1 minute ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

There’s nothing to be torn about. Fans are the fucking worst. Buying a ticket to a game shouldn’t make some mediocre shit head impervious to consequences. 

He doesn't like CP3 so it's ok his family and kids are harassed lmao

6 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Being related to or fucking an nba player also doesn’t make you immune to the same consequences.  I witnessed some awfully bad behavior from the friends and family section behind the visitors bench over the years.

Just now, gsoda3 said:

The way he was moving and the way the lady interacted with him the kid looked like he was on the spectrum.

I was wondering the same thing. He's either on the spectrum, or he legitimately doesn't have a clue what he did to have CP yelling at him.

Old man yells at cloud. All of this finger pointing, broke the code, dirty v. clean crap can kiss my ass. I like Steve Kerr and I understand that he was upset but everyone needs to calm the fuck down. It's playoff basketball. Put your big boy pants on. No one is deliberately trying to hurt anyone else. I grew up on the Bad Boys. I know that stuff when I see it. Play ball. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

Source?

Coach said he was probably out per ESPN article today

Edited by Llogg

1 hour ago, gsoda3 said:

The way he was moving and the way the lady interacted with him the kid looked like he was on the spectrum.

Or maybe he was stunned that their might be consequences for his actions. I know, it's a crazy concept for some people these days, but that deer in the headlights look is often times just plain shock.

Good on Philly for handling Game 4 and evening the series.  Jimmy Butler had 40 points on 20 shots, which is pretty damn good, but Philly had this game under control through the entire 4th quarter.  Good win for them with a lot of team effort. Really hope they win 5.

19 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Good on Philly for handling Game 4 and evening the series.  Jimmy Butler had 40 points on 20 shots, which is pretty damn good, but Philly had this game under control through the entire 4th quarter.  Good win for them with a lot of team effort. Really hope they win 5.

Harden showed up. Crazy world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

I just turned on the Bucks and Celtics game mid 3rd, and it's a good one. Both teams are shooting poorly overall, and it's a tie game right now. Refs are still shitty, more news at 11.

Boston's foul a lot defense only works when they aren't calling fouls. If they get the calls down the stretch it's 3-1 Bucks. Bully ball vs bully ball and I think Bucks have the bigger bullies with Lopez and Giannis