NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

kyrie robbed of top 75 status, what a magnificent baller. 

KD not having a good game, 8-21 so far and 5 TO. Gets easily beat off the dribble by the Celtics excellent perimeter players.  KD needs to step up with 30-40 in this series. 

What is the status of Blake G and LMA? Too old to play? Injured? 

The most important NBA playoff injury is F Robert Williams with his explosive inside plays, blocks and dunks. 

4 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

should play those 2 in Q1 to see if they are clicking. If not, bench the rest of the game, if clicking they could really help the cause. 

Blake is trash. He brings nothing. LMA not a good matchup for the Celtics and might still be dealing with the injury.

3 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Blake is trash. He brings nothing. LMA not a good matchup for the Celtics and might still be dealing with the injury.

He could have given one of them some minutes in the 3Q when they were getting torched on the boards against Horford and Theis. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

He's also a big defensive liability. 

No he isn't. 

Durant was bad. Bruce Brown was really bad. Claxton is painful from the line. I think if anything I like the Nets a bit more than I did going in though. They have a big experience edge and almost won a game Boston should have closed fairly easy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I like Kyrie I just wish he believed in fewer insane conspiracy ideas.

Also - after thinking about the game more - it's funny how a healthy and engaged Ben Simmons solves basically all of the Nets issues from today. Not sure he'll be worth a shit if/when he plays this series but they could be something else next season with him and Harris back. 

Edited by ztejas

Essential listening if you're fired up about the Nets/Celts series. 

(They're both clearly in their cups btw)

Also funny - they talk mess about Mike Breen's call of the Tatum game winner. Mike Breen had a terrible call of Durant's shot in the 2017 Finals. Like all time wtf bad considering the weight of the moment. 

Edited by ztejas