NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Given that I don't watch that much NBA, but why are there so many empty seats at the Heat have right now?

Disclosure - I'm only watching because Horford is a local kid, my kids went to HS with his siblings

Miami is not a sports city at all. Even when they have a good team. 

5 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

They need to fucking review restricted area or not? Jesus Christ.

But NBA won't let them review obvious mistake on ball deflected out of bounds in Game 6 of the playoffs...  

Fuckin' ridiculous

Edited by LTtxfan

What a game. 
As an Orlando fan, I hate rooting for the Heat.

But I'm super proud of what that team has been able to do the last few years without a true "super star".

I mean,,, Jimmy Butler but not really.

47 points in 46 minutes not bad

Game 7 in Miami and I predict Celtics to win.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Twitter 上的 Ben Kneller:"If you see a man with his nuts in a wheelbarrow  it's likely to be @CastleTheClown #LumpCity #BigCahooners #Puntster  http://t.co/6x4H7MBH0I" / Twitter

I dont really give a shit about the Heat, but I dislike Boston and root for PJ. In summary, fuck boston. 

100%, but I can also get on the Jimmy Butler train just for this playoffs.  He's got that junkyard dog type personality that you can't help but appreciate, the guy is just relentless when he's on.  Tonight he had some really nice steals and was playing defense real hard. Played most of the game, and didn't appear too tired at any point that I saw, but I only saw the second half. He scored 47 tonight and was still an effective 2 way player, maybe other stars should take some notes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

100%, but I can also get on the Jimmy Butler train just for this playoffs.  He's got that junkyard dog type personality that you can't help but appreciate, the guy is just relentless when he's on.  Tonight he had some really nice steals and was playing defense real hard. Played most of the game, and didn't appear too tired at any point that I saw, but I only saw the second half. He scored 47 tonight and was still an effective 2 way player, maybe other stars should take some notes. 

Yeah, I can appreciate Butlers no bullshit approach to the game. he competes

To sit on the court at every game in a conference finals = $$$$

I've sat courtside at the Staples Center for a Lakers/Magic game.

That's the first row of the lower bowl.

So, not on the court or the row of benches next to the court, but the next best thing.

My boss gave me the tickets when his million dollar customer deal fell through.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:35 PM, CurlyDumps said:

Wow. What a performance. Love this for PJ.

Funny thinking back to last night, when Draymond was being interviewed after the game, and said something like, "let's be real, it's gonna be Boston."

I think Miami heard that.

Maybe he got the script ahead of time