2022 Transfer WR Agiye Hall

Getafix

2 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

Agree. And this after only getting 2-3 targets all season he’s thrust into action in the national championship game. That wasn’t a bad showing. He may have all kinds of other problems that keep him from succeeding at UT, but based just on that game I’m not too worried about bad hands being a consistent failing. 

I’d be more concerned about his lack of physicality at his size. He’s all potential at this point. If Marion get him right, he’s got amazing upside. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Watching OB's Thursday Modcast & Alex Dunlap is unimpressed with Hall (Skip to the 36:49 mark):

Alex Dunlap's opinion is about as valuable as anyone on this board. He's an intentionally underinformed lemming, clinging to the last shred of rivals relevancy. 

Anyone willingly listening to rivals mod opinions is more interested in hearing their own shitty opinions amplified than gleaning actual insight. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Alex Dunlap's opinion is about as valuable as anyone on this board. He's an intentionally underinformed lemming, clinging to the last shred of rivals relevancy. 

Anyone willingly listening to rivals mod opinions is more interested in hearing their own shitty opinions amplified than gleaning actual insight. 

Loving Dunlap in this. He basically said that the media has had 0 access to practices this year and know shit. The others guys are just going the normal 9.95 BS

8 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Loving Dunlap in this. He basically said that the media has had 0 access to practices this year and know shit. The others guys are just going the normal 9.95 BS

lol he talks about what he hears from his "sources" and acts like it's FACTS on previous episodes

• 4 weeks later...

Via FCB

Spoiler

Alabama transfer receiver Agiye Hall will be enrolled at Texas by the end of the month, according to Hall’s Team Tampa 7-on-7 coach Woodrow Grady in response to reports raising questions about Hall and Texas.

At least two reports Tuesday noted that "Hall has removed all posts and photos relating to him joining the Longhorns from his social media accounts.” The reports also led to questions being raised on social media about whether Hall's name had been removed from Texas' roster. Hall's name has not yet appeared on Texas' roster, because he's enrolling for June classes, and Hall had removed those earlier posts from his social media a few weeks ago.

“People need to check (expletive) before they write (expletive),” Grady told Horns247. “That report was complete BS.”

Another source close to Hall said Hall will be in Austin “next week” to get settled in before beginning summer classes and summer workouts with the Longhorns.

Last month, Hall told Horns247 he’s excited to reunite with Steve Sarkisian and Texas tight ends coach Jeff Banks, who helped recruit him to Alabama, where Hall had four catches for 72 yards as a freshman last season - including an appearance in the College Football Playoff national championship game.

“One thing I like about Sark is he’s the type of guy who’s passionate about what he does,” Hall said. “He’s extremely passionate about what he does. You can see it physically, mentally. You can see that he wants to go get it - no matter what - and he’s gonna do whatever it takes to go get it. That’s one thing I like about him, because that’s the same approach I have.”

Hall said when he visited Texas in April - just before committing to the Longhorns - he instantly connected with his former Alabama teammate - tight end Jahleel Billingsley - and Texas sophomore receiver Xavier Worthy.

“I was really with the whole receiver group,” Hall said. “We was really kickin' it with Isaiah Neyor and all them boys.”

Hall was able to check out a Longhorns’ practice while at Texas and said quarterbacks Hudson Card, Quinn Ewers and Maalik Murphy all stood out.

“When I was there (at Texas), I went to practice, and all three of those boys can throw it,” Hall said. “I like that situation. I’m excited to see how this goes.”

Hall said he knows all about Sarkisian’s offense.

“Really, I loved Bama’s playbook,” Hall said. “And it’s Sark’s playbook. So, I gotta stick with my boy Sark. What I was doing at Bama that wasn’t seen is going to be seen this year.”

Hall said he loves the way Sarkisian schemes receivers open.

“The one thing I like most are the concepts and the route schemes,” Hall said. “A lot of routes that he runs are way different from what other people run. Other people will tell you that, and people in the NFL say it as well.”

Hall said what he loves most about Sarkisian’s playbook is the amount of deep balls.

“He runs tons of long routes,” Hall said. “Me and Xavier (Worthy) are gonna have some fun.”

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Via FCB

Hide contents

Alabama transfer receiver Agiye Hall will be enrolled at Texas by the end of the month, according to Hall’s Team Tampa 7-on-7 coach Woodrow Grady in response to reports raising questions about Hall and Texas.

At least two reports Tuesday noted that "Hall has removed all posts and photos relating to him joining the Longhorns from his social media accounts.” The reports also led to questions being raised on social media about whether Hall's name had been removed from Texas' roster. Hall's name has not yet appeared on Texas' roster, because he's enrolling for June classes, and Hall had removed those earlier posts from his social media a few weeks ago.

“People need to check (expletive) before they write (expletive),” Grady told Horns247. “That report was complete BS.”

Another source close to Hall said Hall will be in Austin “next week” to get settled in before beginning summer classes and summer workouts with the Longhorns.

Last month, Hall told Horns247 he’s excited to reunite with Steve Sarkisian and Texas tight ends coach Jeff Banks, who helped recruit him to Alabama, where Hall had four catches for 72 yards as a freshman last season - including an appearance in the College Football Playoff national championship game.

“One thing I like about Sark is he’s the type of guy who’s passionate about what he does,” Hall said. “He’s extremely passionate about what he does. You can see it physically, mentally. You can see that he wants to go get it - no matter what - and he’s gonna do whatever it takes to go get it. That’s one thing I like about him, because that’s the same approach I have.”

Hall said when he visited Texas in April - just before committing to the Longhorns - he instantly connected with his former Alabama teammate - tight end Jahleel Billingsley - and Texas sophomore receiver Xavier Worthy.

“I was really with the whole receiver group,” Hall said. “We was really kickin' it with Isaiah Neyor and all them boys.”

Hall was able to check out a Longhorns’ practice while at Texas and said quarterbacks Hudson Card, Quinn Ewers and Maalik Murphy all stood out.

“When I was there (at Texas), I went to practice, and all three of those boys can throw it,” Hall said. “I like that situation. I’m excited to see how this goes.”

Hall said he knows all about Sarkisian’s offense.

“Really, I loved Bama’s playbook,” Hall said. “And it’s Sark’s playbook. So, I gotta stick with my boy Sark. What I was doing at Bama that wasn’t seen is going to be seen this year.”

Hall said he loves the way Sarkisian schemes receivers open.

“The one thing I like most are the concepts and the route schemes,” Hall said. “A lot of routes that he runs are way different from what other people run. Other people will tell you that, and people in the NFL say it as well.”

Hall said what he loves most about Sarkisian’s playbook is the amount of deep balls.

“He runs tons of long routes,” Hall said. “Me and Xavier (Worthy) are gonna have some fun.”

fuck yeah yes GIF

Some Bama 9.95er tweets out… just asking questions… if the lack of Texas references on Hall’s social media pages is something new (he literally admits he may “be late” recognizing this), then proceeds to write a nothing article on it, which is picked up by the carcass of Sports Illustrated and goes wide. It takes Chip Brown and Brian Davis to bring some reality to the situation, including an awesome quote from Hall’s old 7 on 7 coach, literally calling the report “shit.”

This is how nothing becomes a “story” these days.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...