2022 Transfer WR Agiye Hall

Getafix

47 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

If this was one of my sons…he’d be forced straight to bed…no milk and cookies…no questions asked.  
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to your iPhone settings and turn off your damn Tapatalk signature...  then go straight to bed !!!  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Well that’s a big nothing burger.

This by itself? Sure. The problem is that there are plenty of people saying he's already been in the doghouse because he can't stop doing stupid shit to get himself in trouble. The list of guys that left Alabama due to being a headcase or immature and panned out elsewhere is pretty damn short.

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

This by itself? Sure. The problem is that their are plenty of people saying he's already been in the doghouse because he can't stop doing stupid shit to get himself in trouble. The list of guys that left Alabama due to being a headcase or immature and panned out elsewhere is pretty damn short.

image.gif.797c0db9d3a4f76ac8c358911aa5184f.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

This by itself? Sure. The problem is that their are plenty of people saying he's already been in the doghouse because he can't stop doing stupid shit to get himself in trouble. The list of guys that left Alabama due to being a headcase or immature and panned out elsewhere is pretty damn short.

Idk he sounds pretty rad

4 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

This by itself? Sure. The problem is that there are plenty of people saying he's already been in the doghouse because he can't stop doing stupid shit to get himself in trouble. The list of guys that left Alabama due to being a headcase or immature and panned out elsewhere is pretty damn short.

Give me about 4 more of exactly the same and let’s go win a championship. 

Edited by The Beast
  • Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I got booted at UT. Parking police are Nazis in different uniforms. 

At some point in the late 1990s a UT police officer spotted a vehicle leaving a UT garage with one of those dummy arms filled with stuffing sticking out of the trunk. He followed the driver all the way to Pflugerville on IH35 and finally pulled him over on a frontage road. He cuffed the driver and then searched the trunk, discovering what should have been obvious right from the start. Did he then realize he'd been taken in by a gag and maybe even have a laugh to himself? Fuck, no. He held the guy in handcuffs on the side of the road for a couple hours until his UTPD back-up arrived.

(True story told to the best of my recollection.)

• Rage+1 4

Don't know if it's still true, but once in the early nineties, the UT Police were the highest paid police in Texas.  

Yeah, the guys making sure that no one ran out of PCL with a 'non properly checked-out book' somehow got away from the library ID checkers.....those guys - hanging on the wall, drinking coffee and watching the ID's being checked.....those guys...highest paid...in Texas. ..

I get it...no one wants to send their daughter to a school in the middle of 'urban blight' with out an 'iron-domed island of safety' constructed around it and her.   That's why whenever a coed is attacked on or around campus, the news is that much bigger...these guys (and ladies) have a very tough job and I respect that, but some of their nonsense is only amplified by these extreme circumstances, it seems to me. 

Working with the movie  filming on campus.  A coworker saw what happened and this is what I was told:

he came down the street, stopped, then in front of campus police peeled out.

cops pulled him over, and booted his car.  From what I was told he was free to leave but instead of leavening he pulled a crowbar ( more likely a tire wrench) from his trunk and started beating on the boot, in front of the cops. 
so now there are 2 boots on the car and he is where he is……

second hand from a eye witness

Edited by TexasTroll
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Bobby in live chat said that Hall will remain on the team. 

If true then history shows a dude like him won’t be around long. With his talent and potential best case scenario is we get an impactful season out of him a la Ramonce Taylor.