2022 Transfer WR Agiye Hall

Getafix

30 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I'll be honest.  The only real crime I ever committed on a person's property was parking in the C parking lot out near the edge of Red River.  There used to be a dead end up against into a dirt berm where it was not yet connected to the other road.  So a person could parallel park down at the ends.  Well I come out of a final and some fucking asshole  in a VW just parked between myself and the other parallel parked vehicle blocking us both into the dead end, and I managed to jump the curb do about an 18 point back and forth while climbing the dirt berm to get my car out without hitting anyone else's.  

Once I got clear, I then went to my trunk and found an old carpet knife that was for some reason in my small tool kit.  I went over and after some effort with the dull knife I punctured the right rear tire.  I started walking back to my car and thought, "Fuck YOU!"  Went back over and punctured the left rear tire.  No way that fucker was just gonna put on a spare and drive home.  

I am sure now I would not do it, as with cameras everywhere...  IF that was your VW.... still fuck you!

Next time just cut the valve stems.  Much lower property damage, and just as effective.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I went to school with a guy who became a UT police officer and then became an Austin police officer. He ended up murdering his best friend and is in jail for life. I don’t know the lesson of the story. 

Don't murder your friends?

Edited by Tex-19
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Gee.  I hope Hall makes enough in NIL to be able to foot the $600.

As word would have it, that’s kind of the thinking for our players. They just park illegally and pay the fines (although I guess he forgot the important part of that process). It could all be fixed if the school/AD would just give them parking permits, but apparently parking is our golden cow and we just can’t afford to lose that income stream
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I went to school with a guy who became a UT police officer and then became an Austin police officer. He ended up murdering his best friend and is in jail for life. I don’t know the lesson of the story. 

Knowing you fucked this guys’ life up?

3 hours ago, horn4life said:

I'll be honest.  The only real crime I ever committed on a person's property was parking in the C parking lot out near the edge of Red River.  There used to be a dead end up against into a dirt berm where it was not yet connected to the other road.  So a person could parallel park down at the ends.  Well I come out of a final and some fucking asshole  in a VW just parked between myself and the other parallel parked vehicle blocking us both into the dead end, and I managed to jump the curb do about an 18 point back and forth while climbing the dirt berm to get my car out without hitting anyone else's.  

Once I got clear, I then went to my trunk and found an old carpet knife that was for some reason in my small tool kit.  I went over and after some effort with the dull knife I punctured the right rear tire.  I started walking back to my car and thought, "Fuck YOU!"  Went back over and punctured the left rear tire.  No way that fucker was just gonna put on a spare and drive home.  

I am sure now I would not do it, as with cameras everywhere...  IF that was your VW.... still fuck you!

Tell me it was Rabbit Cabriolet….

8 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I got booted at UT. Parking police are Nazis in different uniforms. 

'Member that thread on TOS that Esque started complaining about getting a parking ticket for taking up more than one space because his truck was too big?  

It was hysterical to see everyone supporting UT Parking and calling him a dumbass.

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

'Member that thread on TOS that Esque started complaining about getting a parking ticket for taking up more than one space because his truck was too big?  

It was hysterical to see everyone supporting UT Parking and calling him a dumbass.

Hahaha. Or remember that time on TOS when there was a tow truck driver that was maiming and murdering people by throwing rocks off the bridge onto cars on I-35? What a fun fucking time!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hornlover said:

Hahaha. Or remember that time on TOS when there was a tow truck driver that was maiming and murdering people by throwing rocks off the bridge onto cars on I-35? What a fun fucking time!

Wasn’t the only way that pederast got his rocks off. 

14 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

As word would have it, that’s kind of the thinking for our players. They just park illegally and pay the fines (although I guess he forgot the important part of that process). It could all be fixed if the school/AD would just give them parking permits, but apparently parking is our golden cow and we just can’t afford to lose that income stream

As word would have it?

Golden cow?

Are you doing a bit?

• Haha 1