2022 Transfer WR Agiye Hall

Getafix

5 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

He's played in 3 (UTSA, Tech, and WVU).

He played against Alabama too. There is a screen shot on this site of him playing at least one snap against Bama. It was talked about for several posts.

Found it.

1st and 5 from the Bama 32 with 21 seconds left in the 3Q, he's at the boundary.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

I can tell you from being close to the Texas bench during games, Hall is dialed in to the team. The first person to go talk to Cain as he walked off the field after the drop was Hall. Hall was also having a dance off with Red during the 4Q Jump Around. He beat Red. So, if Hall is really looking to portal out after the season, he's doing a poor job of hiding his enthusiasm to be on this team.

Last time I saw Red McCombs, he was using a walker to get around. Not sure it was a fair competition. 

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

He played against Alabama too. There is a screen shot on this site of him playing at least one snap against Bama. It was talked about for several posts.

Found it.

1st and 5 from the Bama 32 with 21 seconds left in the 3Q, he's at the boundary.

You're right - I remember the discussion about that now.  FWIW - Texas has never updated the participation chart to show that - at least not on the website.

Given Sark's public statement about the RS - I'm guessing we've seen the last of him for this year.

A misdemeanor charge against Texas Longhorns football player Agiye Hall was dismissed on Friday.

Hall, who is 19 and a sophomore wide receiver who transferred from the University of Alabama over the summer, was arrested by UT Police and was later charged with criminal mischief after an incident in August that led to his suspension from the team.

https://www.kxan.com/sports-general/horns-report/misdemeanor-charge-against-longhorns-receiver-agiye-hall-dismissed/

Thank God he can finally get some playing time, now that his legal troubles are behind him. 

10 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Which means that he can play FOUR games. 

He has already played at least one, but maybe more. 

How many more games can he play in this season?

He's played at least 2 games this season. 

College ref has him as had playing 3 games this season. But that isn't including the Bama game where he definitely played a snap. So he's at 4 unless we can run one of them under the NCAA. @Napoleon

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

The fact Cain has played so fucking shitty and hasn't been replaced is worrisome.

His snap % has steadily decreased throughout the year. 

The last 3 games have been the highest usage of 12 personnel all year too, so they are finding ways to phase him out.

Edited by Hookem2147

Fyi from IT...

"On the practice field, the staff has been trying to get more receivers looks for the No. 3 spot. We could see Agiye Hall, Tarique Milton, or even Brenen Thompson out there. Thompson probably received his most reps ever with the ones this week."

If Hall can embrace his redshirt, stay out of trouble in the offseason, and become starter in 2023, that would be a really good sign of Sark fixing the culture. 

One dude that was already a malcontent/issue at his previous stop that has only been here a couple months is the barometer you’re using for whether or not our culture is “fixed”?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

One dude that was already a malcontent/issue at his previous stop that has only been here a couple months is the barometer you’re using for whether or not our culture is “fixed”?

you have a habit of misunderstanding shit you mental midget.  that’s not what he said. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

that last minute injury to Neyor really, really.....really looms large af

No, it doesn't fix everything, but things would be A LOT better with him than without him.

I've advocated for getting #4 the ball more since this season began and I maintain that, but this other thing to keep these idiot passes to Worthy is just not manifesting.

It shouldn't take Isiah Neyor to be in the line up to make the difference, but I do think that it would have made a difference. 

• Hook 'Em 6