This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

If there’s one dudes on that jury who has ever dicked crazy they’ll explain and Depp wins. Isn’t the case about whether he hit her? She called him a wife beater and he sued her for libel. It looks like a shit relationship with a crazy bitch that drove him crazy, but if there’s no evidence of him hitting her he wins, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If there’s one dudes on that jury who has ever dicked crazy they’ll explain and Depp wins. Isn’t the case about whether he hit her? She called him a wife beater and he sued her for libel. It looks like a shit relationship with a crazy bitch that drove him crazy, but if there’s no evidence of him hitting her he wins, right?

They are both nuts.  But she was apparently secretly videoing and recording him a long time before they split up.  She was planning on burying him and was cherry picking his bad moments to do it.  That is a calculating evil bitch.

I can't imagine having 10 year old texts, pics and other shit brought up, without proper context in a courtroom to be thrown out for the world to see.  The defense is dragging his name and all his friends names through the street for the public to judge.  JD partied with a lot of people.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Nah. Stuff like drowning and burning her like a witch, hookers and animals in the hotel and sacrificing them for sustenance, etc. They're so over the top and hyperbolic at times. If taken literally, they look really bad. I just don't take a lot of them literally.

He's suing for libel because she wrote about how he's a raging abusive lunatic and that has cost him jobs.  Him constantly acting like a raging abusive lunatic isn't going to help his case.  He's not going to win, but he has at least accomplished showing everyone she's a raging abusive lunatic as well.  Maybe that's the win he really wants, but as for actual lawsuit it's not happening.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

He's suing for libel because she wrote about how he's a raging abusive lunatic and that has cost him jobs.  Him constantly acting like a raging abusive lunatic isn't going to help his case.  He's not going to win, but he has at least accomplished showing everyone she's a raging abusive lunatic as well.  Maybe that's the win he really wants, but as for actual lawsuit it's not happening.

Yeah, he’s burning both houses to the ground out of spite. Seems he’s interested in airing dirty laundry more than a win

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I thought she specifically said that he physically abused her which appears to be untrue. He might win if that's what the case is about. It's one thing to be a raving lunatic, it's another to physically abuse your spouse. Being a wife beater is about the worst thing one can be accused of after rape, murder, and rape.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I thought she specifically said that he physically abused her which appears to be untrue. He might win if that's what the case is about. It's one thing to be a raving lunatic, it's another to physically abuse your spouse. Being a wife beater is about the worst thing one can be accused of after rape, murder, and rape.

I'm not sure what the specific points of contention are for the lawsuit, but he's the plaintiff, so he's got to prove that they are false beyond on preponderance of evidence.  IIRC she had pics of herself with bruising.  She's obviously also a nutjob so those could be fake, but him constantly acting like a lunatic and texting ridiculous things aren't helping prove that her accusations are false. 

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

You said rape twice......

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

DL: Mr. Depp, you have a special box, correct?

JD: Yes, I have a special box, it was given to me by someone special I will not name.

DL: Did you, in fact, use this box to carry cocaine?

JD: No, I didn't use the box to carry cocaine, but it looks like it could carry some cocaine. LOL

CHIEF 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

It's a PR battle move and I think it'll work really well for him unless Heard has secret evidence of abuse. 

I mean, I'm ready to buy a ticket to the next Depp movie and I haven't given a shit about anything he's done in probably decades. I want Depp to get on the Marvel Super Hero actor drugs, do the Wolverine training regimen, and come back as an alternate-universe Iron Man or some dumb shit like that.

Get super jacked, act stupid, and make $80M. Let's go.

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Hook 'Em 4

11 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

It's a PR battle move and I think it'll work really well for him unless Heard has secret evidence of abuse. 

I mean, I'm ready to buy a ticket to the next Depp movie and I haven't given a shit about anything he's done in probably decades. I want Depp to get on the Marvel Super Hero actor drugs, do the Wolverine training regimen, and come back as an alternate-universe Iron Man or some dumb shit like that.

Get super jacked, act stupid, and make $80M. Let's go.

I started watching segments of the trial on the. "Crime and Trial channel (252?) on Dish this weekend. He comes across as an idiot know it all.  The parts I've watched so far is when he was on the stand on day 7.  He's not doing himself any favors. He needs to give short concise answers rather than going on a long delusional diatribe on every answer.  He's coming across as a brain damaged, drugged out idiot.

Edited by SHOOTER12

3 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I started watching segments of the trial on the. "Crime and Trial channel (252?) on Dish this weekend. He comes across as an idiot know it all.  The parts I've watched so far is when he was on the stand on day 7.  He's not doing himself any favors. He needs to give short concise answers rather than going on a long delusional diatribe on every answer.  He's coming across as a brain damaged, drugged out idiot.

So you’re saying that instead of great acting, the Jack Sparrow character is just him being himself, but dressed more conservatively than normal?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

He's coming across as a brain damaged, drugged out idiot.

Well... yeah.

The question is whether or not he's a woman-beater, not whether or not he's clean and sober. Or even intelligent and quick-witted.

If he can be charming on camera (which he can) without the stigma of being a guy who beats women, he's clear.

On 4/22/2022 at 12:47 PM, Gene Parmesan said:

I'm not sure what the specific points of contention are for the lawsuit, but he's the plaintiff, so he's got to prove that they are false beyond on preponderance of evidence.  IIRC she had pics of herself with bruising.  She's obviously also a nutjob so those could be fake, but him constantly acting like a lunatic and texting ridiculous things aren't helping prove that her accusations are false. 

I believe the bruises were not proven and the pics tampered with.  Pics not proven real or fake but with metadata gone and with eyewitnesses, her makeup artists, stating the day crazy took those pics she did her makeup and Ah did not have those bruises.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

So I went home with a girl one time and we went at it diagonally in her bed with me on top pinning her feet behind her ears. I finish and roll over and pass out.

Next morning I decided I wanted a second round before heading out and pulled back the covers to make my move. In the spot where she was laying for sex the night before I found what looked like a twix bar that had half of it smeared into the sheets. 

Once I realized that I had literally fucked the shit out of this girl, I slipped out of bed and headed home. 

A little over a year ago I went out of town with a woman I started dating. After an evening of slamming wine and hors d'oeuvres we ended up in the hotel room in the same position. I distinctly remember after one thrust hearing a really long drawn out thunderous fart with a gust of warm air blowing across the area.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Laff

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, F250 said:

A little over a year ago I went out of town with a woman I started dating. After an evening of slamming wine and hors d'oeuvres we ended up in the hotel room in the same position. I distinctly remember after one thrust hearing a really long drawn out thunderous fart with a gust of warm air blowing across the area.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Laff

Hi Eskimo brother

23 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

So I went home with a girl one time and we went at it diagonally in her bed with me on top pinning her feet behind her ears. I finish and roll over and pass out.

Next morning I decided I wanted a second round before heading out and pulled back the covers to make my move. In the spot where she was laying for sex the night before I found what looked like a twix bar that had half of it smeared into the sheets. 

Once I realized that I had literally fucked the shit out of this girl, I slipped out of bed and headed home. 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Trial is back on today.

This just seems like an expensive character assassination by both parties.  From what I have seen, there is not one bit of evidence of spousal abuse.  I could be wrong though.

From what I have read and seen, seems like the finding of fact is "they are both toxic, highly dysfunctional verbally abusive shitheels, who nobody should ever, ever, ever be in a relationship with.....but Johnny probably didn't hit her, even though she hit him after she shit the bed."  Do I have that about right?

• Hook 'Em 5

She has some of the weirdest facial expressions I’ve seen. Sitting there at the trial. Mid-cry/sad face to a random ass smile she tries to hold back and then agony face then angry smile. I agree with Howard Stern…I don’t see how this trial helps either one of them. JD may still get work after this but…they are both narcissistic types. He is at least funny. And self deprecating to an extent. But with all his drug and alcohol issues he’d be hard to insure on a film. She’s a bunny rabbit boiler type/ borderline personality. And she can’t act so there’s also that.

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

She has some of the weirdest facial expressions I’ve seen. Sitting there at the trial. Mid-cry/sad face to a random ass smile she tries to hold back and then agony face then angry smile. I agree with Howard Stern…I don’t see how this trial helps either one of them. JD may still get work after this but…they are both narcissistic types. He is at least funny. And self deprecating to an extent. But with all his drug and alcohol issues he’d be hard to insure on a film. She’s a bunny rabbit boiler type/ borderline personality. And she can’t act so there’s also that.

The mental health expert diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder and historic mental health disorder.  She sounds a lot like my ex wife.