Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Baylor (20-17, 4-8) @ #10 Texas (27-13, 6-6)

Friday: 6:30 pm 

Saturday: 1 pm

Sunday: 1 pm

Friday: LHP Pete Hansen (6-1, 2.78) vs RHP Will Rigney (2-1, 4.42)

Saturday: RHP Tristan Stevens (4-4, 4.37) vs LHP Kobe Andrade (3-1, 3.20)

Sunday: LHP Lucas Gordon (3-1, 2.74) vs LHP Tyler Thomas (4-3, 1.97)

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I will continue to beat this drum but we have to get Todd out of the 2 hole. 4 for his last 25, has 3 extra base hits all season and he can’t steal bags with his shoulder. If you are going to DH him whatever, but stick him in the 7 or 8 hole.

Yeah like the lineup but flip dc and Todd. Taking pitches only helps so much when you don’t get on base at the end, and that is just as easily accomplished from the 8 spot. 

36 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I will continue to beat this drum but we have to get Todd out of the 2 hole. 4 for his last 25, has 3 extra base hits all season and he can’t steal bags with his shoulder. If you are going to DH him whatever, but stick him in the 7 or 8 hole.

Seriously. When Kennedy is healthy, DH Stehly and DH Campbell. Todd is a great defensive outfielder who gives you just enough at the plate to keep him in the lineup. At DH? Fuck no. Needs to be a late inning pinch hitter for Daly, if that 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Seriously. When Kennedy is healthy, DH Stehly and DH Campbell. Todd is a great defensive outfielder who gives you just enough at the plate to keep him in the lineup. At DH? Fuck no. Needs to be a late inning pinch hitter for Daly, if that 

Well considering Todd can’t even play the field he’s offering even less. His best attributes are his speed and defense and he can’t use either right now.

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

Well considering Todd can’t even play the field he’s offering even less. His best attributes are his speed and defense and he can’t use either right now.

Great guy off the bench. I'd rather see Kash DH (unless it's a LHP)

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Yeah that’s my point. I’m agreeing with you. Though even fully healthy, his defense isn’t elite enough to leave Campbell’s bat on the bench IMO  

8 minutes ago, Grimas said:

Anyone got a LHN link?

Go to texassports.com.  Find baseball, then select schedule.  Find todays Baylor game am]nd select the link to the right that says WATCH.  Be patient and it will stream the game.

2 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Thats sad.  That is not something he is just going to put some ice on and get better.

Actually, I didn't realize that they had people in the bully inn the 1st.  This could be a just a nagging injury and nothing serious. Maybe thats why his delivery is so fucked up.