2023 WR Ryan Niblett

I just watched Jaylen Waddle's high school highlights for the 1st time ever. I tuned out UT football & CFB during the 2017 season/2018 recruiting cycle, so I never followed Waddle's recruitment & how Herman blew it.

Anyways watching the highlights, it's obvious Waddle was a catch & run WR (instead of run & catch WR) and special teams return man in H.S. like Ryan Nibblet is. Do y'all consider Waddle a good comparison for Ryan Niblett?

• Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 5:58 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Right, but I was just saying regardless of how many were thrown to him, he didn't drop many, whereas Niblett has supposed inconsistent hands (that's what the $9.95ers said), but I'm sure he's plenty fast, just not Duvernay fast, that I'm aware of. But he has plenty of time to become a great wr for us, so I'm not worried about comparing anyone to [name great Texas wr]. 

I think I remember reading that he ran an unofficial 4.29 forty recently? Im guessing it was hand-timed but still. It's always projection with these kids but if he can improve his catching consistency and master the route tree, watch the fuck out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, campcrunk said:

I think I remember reading that he ran an unofficial 4.29 forty recently? Im guessing it was hand-timed but still. It's always projection with these kids but if he can improve his catching consistency and master the route tree, watch the fuck out

I don't care if it's hand timed or not, that kid is hauling ass (it was probably low 4.4, but I digress). Kid is fast af, now we just need him to be consistent with his hands and we've got something going. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1