2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

Warren, Liebrock, Garth, J Davis, Hookfin, Abiara, Jordon Thomas, Broughton, Dorbah, Richardson, Hullaby, Blue, Harrison, Coffey, Omeire, Ibraheem, Guilbeau, Dixon, Washington, Alexis, Collins, Richardson, one out of Card/Murphy/Ewers 

20 could be easy to reach

That is certainly a list of names.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Marcus Washington graduates.  Everyone else is either in their first/second spring or injured.

If you are a WR, and this is your second spring practice and you still show little ability to run a good route or get separation, I’m thinking it’s processing time. This isn’t the offensive line. It shouldn’t take 3-4 years at that position. 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

Warren, Liebrock, Garth, J Davis, Hookfin, Abiara, Jordon Thomas, Broughton, Dorbah, Richardson, Hullaby, Blue, Harrison, Coffey, Omeire, Ibraheem, Guilbeau, Dixon, Washington, Alexis, Collins, Richardson, one out of Card/Murphy/Ewers 

Man some of those guys had such hype and were long hard fought recruitments. Broughton was supposed to be a stud. Collins had NFL potential. Hookfin, Ibrahim, and Coffey were supposed to be starters.

1 minute ago, 6th Street said:

Man some of those guys had such hype and were long hard fought recruitments. Broughton was supposed to be a stud. Collins had NFL potential. Hookfin, Ibrahim, and Coffey were supposed to be starters.

Broughton and Collins have played one season.  The idea that if a player isn't starting by Year 2 they must be a bust is insane.

• Hook 'Em 5

24 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

If you are a WR, and this is your second spring practice and you still show little ability to run a good route or get separation, I’m thinking it’s processing time. This isn’t the offensive line. It shouldn’t take 3-4 years at that position. 

But it absolutely might take more than one.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Broughton and Collins have played one season.  The idea that if a player isn't starting by Year 2 they must be a bust is insane.

Collins has played two seasons. I’m not ready to give up on him by any means but he had that Alamo Bowl in 2020 that made us think he was a future first rounder. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, squeegeedegg said:

Fify

You want Richardson gone twice!

On 4/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, JFKFC said:

katherine heigl wedding GIF

I saw her on the Paramount lot riding shotgun in a golf cart about 2 decades+ ago when she was filming “Roswell” and I was a satanic priest extra on an episode of “Angel”, so this hits close to home.

On 4/25/2022 at 12:01 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

So all of the incoming transfers between may 1 and the end of the year or at least beginning of fall camp go in the 23 thread?

No!

As long as they are IN the portal by May 1st, they can play this fall. They don’t have to choose a landing spot by May 1st.

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2023 Transfer Thread - Bend Over and I’ll Show You