2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

4 minutes ago, Cody2422 said:

We'll never know, but I wonder how many of these guys that jump from team to team through the portal because they aren't getting playing time would have turned into good to great players had they stayed put and learned the system and earned a roster spot.  

If they had the choice to stay. Many don’t. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

We are watching for a departure that hasn’t been speculated about much. It will come as a surprise. He played this year and would have played next year. Texas should be able to replace equal value or even upgrade, though.

56 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

S – definitely 1, maybe 2 depending on exPorts

So, taking these two hints together - Kitan Crawford?

13 minutes ago, MoJames said:

also per google...

image.png.8779ea40bb6c2473f839b059e2e54574.png

Staring George Costanza GIF

If it's originally a black thing, that's news to me and it has been appropriated by the youths irrespective of ethnicity. Every dipshit playing games on youtube uses the term and so do kids all over the world watching them. I really despise the term because it just sounds dumb and my kids say it at each other and me when there are far better terms to use. 

10 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Some are saying Coffey?

I'm betting on Hyphen.

I also think we should all take their views on who might leave with a grain of salt. They're just going off of what they're told, and this portal cycle is going to be fueled by emotion and FOMO. Every school is potentially in for some shocks, at least in terms of folks who poke their toes in the water. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

If it's originally a black thing, that's news to me and it has been appropriated by the youths irrespective of ethnicity. Every dipshit playing games on youtube uses the term and so do kids all over the world watching them. I really despise the term because it just sounds dumb and my kids say it at each other and me when there are far better terms to use. 

I'm betting on Hyphen.

I also think we should all take their views on who might leave with a grain of salt. They're just going off of what they're told, and this portal cycle is going to be fueled by emotion and FOMO. Every school is potentially in for some shocks, at least in terms of folks who poke their toes in the water. 

The UK version of cap is gas.

So gas/no gas

Even more dumb.

8 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Notwithstanding Billingsley is proving to be an idiot, it would be interesting to hear what things Alabama does that Texas doesn’t that he thinks is important. 

fuck around at practice and in the weight room was the implication. And anal.

Edited by Bevo

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Is there a “Master” Transfer Portal listing…..players going in and players going out?   

1 hour ago, shnsajax said:

I was just wondering about this too. 

247 and On3 both keep a list of players in the portal. On3's hasn't been updated for 2023 yet. Not every player gets added there, but it's better than nothing.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/TransferPortal/

https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/top/football/2023/

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

Taking anyone at OL that isn't a proven solid RT would be outrageously fucking stupid. Enough with offering life rafts to Bama bread that Saban is processing out of his program. 

Also dear lord usually even 'hot' gymnasts are a seven that look better because of the flattering tights and setting. That girl is a spinal tap 11. 

Yeah.  Usually the people that get posted here I'm sort of like- eh whatever. That one though, that one was incredible.  Seriously, that should be completely and totally illegal.  I can totally see her getting mid 7 figures.  Right guy discovers her and she could get mid 9 figures easy.  

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Notwithstanding Billingsley is proving to be an idiot, it would be interesting to hear what things Alabama does that Texas doesn’t that he thinks is important. 

The irony is Texas ran his ass off just like Bama did so that should make Billingsley happy I guess.  

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Can we just go ahead and establish the fact that there is no one on the Texas State roster that Texas will be taking as a transfer….   0.0% chance.  Especially at positions that need someone to step in right away.  Unless they have freakish numbers, they probably aren’t very good with the competition they face and they are terrible.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I'm betting on Hyphen.

It definitely started as a black thing, but is now even more gentrified than “woke”

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Somebody beat me to it, obligatory I’m dumb. Lol 

Edited by WinningIsHard
Fuck you walte lulz

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I would agree with you if the entire scenario wasn’t made up