2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

53 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The good WR from UTSA got a crystal ball pick to Ole Miss.

I expect Texags to react well to this given that they were talking about how Coleman (the WR from Sparty that transferred there a couple weeks ago over Aggy) was scared of competition because they landed that D2 all conference guy

14 hours ago, Teryor said:

I expect Texags to react well to this given that they were talking about how Coleman (the WR from Sparty that transferred there a couple weeks ago over Aggy) was scared of competition because they landed that D2 all conference guy

Also because they already hate Lane so much, but he just keeps pissing in Jimbo's Cheerios.

9 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Adonai Mitchell is now a Transfer 5-star, and the #3 overall player / #1 WR in the transfer portal.

image.thumb.png.672a659dd6d61391443bfc75fcfef296.png

I forgot: How did he do during the spring game? Was he wearing a non-contact jersey? It was so freaking hot, I paid more attention to where the fans under the deck were located than anything else.

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Thanks. I remember now. Most of his catches were in the first half. If Neyor comes back to his old form, we are going to be salty at WR. Even without him, we will have one of the better groups in the country. With him, it allows us to not miss a beat if Whittington misses time or Worthy has an off game.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

So what happens on the 2nd transfer... do players not have to sit out a year???

The Tennessee Volunteers lost defensive tackle Da'Jon Terry to the transfer portal over the week. Terry spent the past week searching for his new college home, the third of his career. Terry began his career with the Kansas Jayhawks before transferring to Tennessee for the past two seasons. He carved out a rotational role with the Vols but decided to enter the portal.

14 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

So what happens on the 2nd transfer... do players not have to sit out a year???

The Tennessee Volunteers lost defensive tackle Da'Jon Terry to the transfer portal over the week. Terry spent the past week searching for his new college home, the third of his career. Terry began his career with the Kansas Jayhawks before transferring to Tennessee for the past two seasons. He carved out a rotational role with the Vols but decided to enter the portal.

He's class of 2019 so assuming he played some school he could be a grad transfer and be eligible immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:24 PM, Napoleon said:

What a dipshit!

My brother went to Yale and I have plenty of friends who went to Harvard, Yale, & Princeton. When you are mediocre at a sport on the highest level, but can set yourself up as a former jock from the Big 3 to have doors fly open for you after college and for the rest of your life, you take it. 

SIDE NOTE: I have thrown up at Harvard, Yale, & Princeton, so I know what I’m talking about.
[/vomit humble brag]

*Colleges listed in reverse chronological order of when I vomited where. 🤮

Ive lost my lunch a few times on Yale campus, but my crown of glory was when this ( ie me) SCSC student projectile vomited all over a Yale sorority chick while being over served at Toads Place…

good times…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, statsman said:

What is the deal with Sooner transfers-in and Bible verses?

God gives a shit where somebody plays college football. Two passenger trains hurtling towards a stationary freight train? Not so much.

These guys were academic all conference where they were. OU to become the Harvard of Turd Tumbler Country.

• Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...