2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

9 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Or Ironside, Quincy, Columbo, Baretta, Mike Hammer, Magnum, P.I., Simon & Simon, Starsky & Hutch, Chips, Adam-12, Emergency!, Kojak, Police Woman, The Rockford Files, SWAT, Hart to Hart, Hawaii Five-O, The Streets of San Francisco, Charlie's Angels, Mannix, and a few more.....  you've got a LOT of olds on here who remember back when there was good TV shows to watch, back when there were only 3 networks for this type of entertainment, and "cable TV" really didn't start branching out until the 80s.

200w.gif

10 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Or Ironside, Quincy, Columbo, Baretta, Mike Hammer, Magnum, P.I., Simon & Simon, Starsky & Hutch, Chips, Adam-12, Emergency!, Kojak, Police Woman, The Rockford Files, SWAT, Hart to Hart, Hawaii Five-O, The Streets of San Francisco, Charlie's Angels, Mannix, and a few more.....  you've got a LOT of olds on here who remember back when there was good TV shows to watch, back when there were only 3 networks for this type of entertainment, and "cable TV" really didn't start branching out until the 80s.

Bunch of dicks.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Interesting prospect.  Had 525 yards and 6 TDs on only 18 catches for Louisville in 2021 for a ridiculous 29.2 yards per reception.  Transferred to Alabama in 2022, was injured most of the year, and ended the season with only 2 catches.

Harrell, Tyler - DirectAthletics

Date Meet Event Prelim/Final Time/Mark
05/04/18 2018 FHSAA State Track & Field Championships 200m F 20.83
05/04/18 2018 FHSAA State Track & Field Championships 200m P 21.42
05/04/18 2018 FHSAA State Track & Field Championships 100m F 10.58

How fast is new Alabama football WR Tyler Harrell? Just ask ...

Jun 16, 2022 — The numbers back it up. At the Louisville pro day, he was hand-timed in the 40-yard dash at 4.19 seconds and officially clocked at 4.24. The ...
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

9 hours ago, RollLeft said:

I'm not clicking that.  give us the tldr

Standard BS from the BS artist...

1. Clemson 2. Penn St 3. Notre Dame 4. Texas 5. UNC

Says Texas doesn't use the portal enough and cites Ewers, Watts and Catalon as examples of not doing so. Then goes fully regarded by claiming we need to get "more beefy" because of the move to the redneck league. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Only three days left until portal closes.  Are we still thinking some big names drop?

I want to be wrong, but I think the big names are staying at aggy. Jimbo’s lickspittles showed up and dropped bags to stop the bleeding. 

I wish God had blessed with that much money/stupidity. 

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I want to be wrong, but I think the big names are staying at aggy. Jimbo’s lickspittles showed up and dropped bags to stop the bleeding. 

I wish God had blessed with that much money/stupidity. 

I don't know how this is a positive.

If they're overpaying for a few '22 recruits that haven't done much of anything it's probably a big reason they aren't landing any big transfers and doing so terrible in the '23 class. 

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don't know how this is a positive.

If they're overpaying for a few '22 recruits that haven't done much of anything it's probably a big reason they aren't landing any big transfers and doing so terrible in the '23 class. 

I mean we can't make fun of them for leaving, and at the same time say they are worse off for staying, ideally you would want to have your recruiting/transfer strength shine, and since Jimbo can't work the portal for incoming players then yeah drop a bag even on those with a foot out the door.

Per Nahlin (IT), Texas is still prioritizing an experienced receiver with length out of the portal.  Texas has passed on a few WRs who fit that description already, but are still waiting for more desirable options to hit the portal.  IT has been reporting for the last few days that they are expecting an option to enter the portal on Monday (today).  If that doesn't happen Nahlin says to expect Texas to turn their attention towards Gary Bryant Jr, the UCS WR who entered the portal last week.  Bryant doesn't graduate until March - but Nahlin says that timing might be favorable for Texas.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos