2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

8 hours ago, Knewk210 said:

Would you bang Harvey Weinstein for a lead role? Because your gif absolutely did! 

Well she has a net worth of 160 million dollars, I'm not going to question her for whoring herself out for that kinda dough. IMHO she probably made the right decision, I can question her taste though.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Well she has a net worth of 160 million dollars, I'm not going to question her for whoring herself out for that kinda dough. IMHO she probably made the right decision, I can question her taste though.

One could say she found a silver lining after volunteering as tribute.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, JBJ said:

One could say she found a silver lining after volunteering as tribute.

She’s an American hustler, bet that bank account brings her a lot of joy. Catching fire like crazy a decade ago, but don’t look up her filmography lately 

TFB AD Mitchell Update

Spoiler

There have been rumblings of current Georgia WR AD Mitchell entering the portal before this evening’s deadline.

TFB has learned there is a real possibility of the former four star Houston prospect entering the portal to be closer to home and his newborn child.

Of course, Mitchell must still officially enter his name into the portal for this to be a legitimate option for Texas, but we have heard that if an entry happens, Texas would be interested and be the likely destination.

Mitchell played in 13 games this year for Georgia, making two starts in the process. Funny enough, Mitchell has seven career touchdowns in his Georgia career with four of them coming in College Football Playoff games.

Texas is in need of a big-bodied wide receiver and Mitchell absolutely fits the bill at 6’4″. On paper this is a win-win for both sides, but again, an entry must first happen. I lean 60–40 right now he enters the portal.

• Hook 'Em 7

12 hours ago, TheContractor said:

If he has a kid in Dallas(even if he doesnt) and this is the portal we have been waiting on and USC comes in and takes him, our NIL game is not ready for SEC. UGA, Bama, Lsu, Aggies, Tenn dont play clean NCAA rules football off the field. We better be ready. 

Wat? If someone enters the portal, FROM Georgia, then goes to USC (with us as the second choice), your takeaway is that our “NIL game” is not better than Georgia’s or any of the other SEC teams that wanted them?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Okcool said:

TFB AD Mitchell Update

Hide contents

There have been rumblings of current Georgia WR AD Mitchell entering the portal before this evening’s deadline.

TFB has learned there is a real possibility of the former four star Houston prospect entering the portal to be closer to home and his newborn child.

Of course, Mitchell must still officially enter his name into the portal for this to be a legitimate option for Texas, but we have heard that if an entry happens, Texas would be interested and be the likely destination.

Mitchell played in 13 games this year for Georgia, making two starts in the process. Funny enough, Mitchell has seven career touchdowns in his Georgia career with four of them coming in College Football Playoff games.

Texas is in need of a big-bodied wide receiver and Mitchell absolutely fits the bill at 6’4″. On paper this is a win-win for both sides, but again, an entry must first happen. I lean 60–40 right now he enters the portal.

Mitchell played in 6 games this year including the playoffs.  He got hurt in Game 2 and then was gone for the rest of the regular season (he played a couple of snaps in the 6th game of the season before aggravating the injury).

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Okcool said:

TFB AD Mitchell Update

Hide contents

Where's the update? 

• Haha 2

Guys transferred schools before the portal.  What I remember when this all started was the purpose of the portal was to make the intention to transfer public so other schools would be able to legally contact the players.  It was so guys would be able to know all of their options and discuss with multiple schools before making a decision.  I didn't think it was actually necessary for a player to enter the portal in order to transfer, especially if they already know where they are going through back channels.  Am I wrong and it is necessary to enter the portal to transfer?

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Think of the portal as a door.

Chaos Portal isn't a pit. Chaos Portal is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try it again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb. They refuse. They cling to the realm scheme or the gods staff or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's looking like AD Mitchell actually filed and their pitch to keep him failed. There's been a scholarship spot cleared for him and NIL allocated for a week, with work on the process happening over two months. Give a ton of credit to the program-NIL complex if this happens. Also, fuck Georgia. 

Is UT pursuing of AD Mitchell in the portal the reason that UT stopped pursuing WR Ja'Kobi Lane in '23 H.S. recruiting?

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, brojangles2 said:

How much eligibility does AD have left? 

3 years to play 2 it looks like? but assume you get him for 1 then NFL bound.

he is currently a true SO - started in 12/15 games last year and 2 this year but had a ton of injury issues (missed 9 games with ankle issue)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

I wasn't aware WR were allowed to win 50/50 balls.

I wasn’t aware that WRs were allowed to track deep balls.  

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

Since I saw this statistic today - Atlanta has lots of guns

map showing the airports with the most firearm discoveries in 2022

It would be interesting to lay a map on top of this map with the frequency of radio & TV ads for ED meds, Low T testing, and Nugenix Man Boosting Formula supplements.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yes.

This is from the Georgia On3 Mod.  I don't think he particularly 'in the loop' - but still good to see that most are now saying it is inevitable.

image.thumb.png.657efb94622017dea344a3772574d672.png

This guy's sourcing sucks. Knowledgeable Georgia fans knew this was a potential thing several weeks ago 

• Hook 'Em 1