• Oct. 13: Stanford*
  • Oct. 21: Bye week
  • Oct. 28: At UCLA*
  • Nov. 4: Oregon State*
  • Nov. 11: Arizona*
  • Nov. 17: At Washington State*
  • Nov. 25: At Utah*

Show me a loss.

Buffs will win more than last year, possibly knocking off one or more of the biggies on the schedule...but people thinking coach Prime will win the Pac his first try are high on their own supply

of course they will win more than last year - they literally won one game last year. if they make all these changes and win 1 again he may be the worst coach in the history of the sport.

46 minutes ago, futureman said:

I know you’re upset; it’s not your fault.  you’re not privy to things on the inside.  prepare yourself for what’s coming and you’ll be ok. 

If "what's coming" is not you fisting yourself, then I don't think anyone around here cares what you think is coming.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I know you’re upset; it’s not your fault.  you’re not privy to things on the inside.  prepare yourself for what’s coming and you’ll be ok. 

That’s a lot of words to talk about your fisting

”things on the inside”

”prepare yourself for what’s coming”

• Like 1

Just now, mantis toboggan said:

You could make a lot of money if you had the time to start your own site. I would sign up immediately. Appreciate that you share with us. 

immamac offered me my own forum after the urban deal.  I declined because I’m a man of the people; I want no special treatment.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, futureman said:

immamac offered me my own forum after the urban deal.  I declined because I’m a man of the people; I want no special treatment.  

I saw the movie about you. Meet John Doe. Jimmy Stewart did an excellent presentation of you. The only problem in the movie was that you didn't jump.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is it fair play to auto neg any post that quotes him?  Can I set up as a rule, like Office, so it happens automatically without me even having to open a thread in which it occurs?

I would be better if the board just turned their collective energy to remove the glitch.  Would it take a couple weeks? Yeah.  Would it be worth it?  Absolutely.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1