2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ooof. It’s almost like Brent Venables isn’t great at winning friends and influencing people. 

They’re upset with Lebby over Evers not getting a shot when Gabriel went out. And it’s a totally legitimate grief. Beville was horrible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

I wouldn’t let that happen. He’s honestly my favorite dude. Such a great person I think we are gonna see a big push from him next season. 

I’ll fall for it, I guess. Are you trolling us about a significant announcement on Monday or is there something happening that we’d be excited about here? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Fuck.  We're losing @RGBIII , aren't we.  East Coast Cardboard & Fiber Filler recruited him into the portal.  Relocating to Hartford.

I was thinking he was moving to Florida, work as a double for Herman in case he shits the bed and needs a fall guy for the press conferences. 

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

No violence? No murder? No problem.

You guys must’ve been a bunch of choir boys.  A little weed, speeding in a garage, curfew — I’m not seeing Tony Montana here… 

Not sure if serious.  Jimbo covered up for a rapist at FSU.  For two years.  Denver Harris couldn't make it through a single fucking year under Jimbo.  Chris Lane apparently earned his masters in 2-3 years in aggyland.  Harris was booted by the university, possibly for academic malfeasance.  He isn't even welcome at the high school he was celebrated at just a single fucking year ago.  Read between the lines, do the math, whatever.  Don't be deliberately obtuse, though.

4 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Not sure if serious.  Jimbo covered up for a rapist at FSU.  For two years.  Denver Harris couldn't make it through a single fucking year under Jimbo.  Chris Lane apparently earned his masters in 2-3 years in aggyland.  Harris was booted by the university, possibly for academic malfeasance.  He isn't even welcome at the high school he was celebrated at just a single fucking year ago.  Read between the lines, do the math, whatever.  Don't be deliberately obtuse, though.

All of this, but let us put it in a simpler manner @Junior Bonner: you’ve got the same opinion as @6th Street. Why don’t you take a minute and ruminate on your life choices for a bit, eh?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

All of this, but let us put it in a simpler manner @Junior Bonner: you’ve got the same opinion as @6th Street. Why don’t you take a minute and ruminate on your life choices for a bit, eh?

I have. And I respect CTJ’s opinion, which is why I’ve stopped posting on this issue three hours ago. So fuck you. 

I mean that in the best way. All due respect. 

Edited by Junior Bonner
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Are you under the impression schools like Stanford are difficult once you get in?  They aren’t.  Schools like that are hard to get in.  They might even be harder to fail out of.  

Academics as a football player at Stanford are much harder than academics as a football player at most schools. They make you go to class and actually do the assignments, and you have to have a baseline level of composition and general knowledge.

25 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

I have. And I respect CTJ’s opinion, which is why I’ve stopped posting on this issue three hours ago. So fuck you. 

I mean that in the best way. All due respect. 

Lol 3 hours ago. This is surly, sir, you are well aware we will be throwing this in your face years from now no matter how many times you’ve declared you’ve changed your mind. It’s 6th Street for fucks sake. You’d have an easier time covering up a Jerry Sandusky or Ryan Day tattoo. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

If they can find a one and done difference maker at any of the three IOL roles, they’ll take him. 

Good to hear. By internally, I meant Majors isn't going to be losing his job to Hutson or Campbell or anything. But like I said, a proven all conference level guy can't be ignored.

3 hours ago, utexas8 said:

That was fast

Not surprised. Not giving him any significant time in the RRS was a pretty damning indictment of what the OU staff thought of him. Time will tell if it was damning for that staff or Evers.

4 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Exactly. Imagine if this guy was such a dildo that he bragged about making a burnt orange shirt with “don’t care got jimbo” on it. We would be busting on that jack ass for years to come.

This guy fucking gets it. 

image.gif.645417f6ee95023eaedbc7b09837dd3a.gif

Also jackass is one word.

Edited by SydneyCarton