2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

That’s a pic of four people lamenting what went wrong in their lives to now find themselves in that shit hole of school. 

That family’s net worth is in the tens of millions. That lamenting isnt about the school. It’s the company. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Oh yes. Because, you know there was a half where he wasn’t as productive as he normally is. Good old 6th Street went with the “he’s overrated put in Johnson” position. 

If you have 6th street on ignore, you don't hear his nonsense.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

That family’s net worth is in the tens of millions. That lamenting isnt about the school. It’s the company. 

Curious to know how you know what his net worth is. Fairly easy to figure his gross income,  but net worth could be much more or less than  “tens of millions”. 

14 hours ago, Laga4 said:

Curious to know how you know what his net worth is. Fairly easy to figure his gross income,  but net worth could be much more or less than  “tens of millions”. 

You felt the need to post a pedantic response to argue Herman’s net worth? Well ok. You’re right I did my own tablecloth math of his Texas salary and buyout. Maybe he’s a cocaine pauper at this point, I have no idea of knowing. Congratulations on all your success. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Also, sounds like CU knows exactly what they’re signing up for from my friends connected to that school. They’ve got one guy that may be a John Ruiz - Miami type but we’ll see. They’ve got some money they’re ready to spend to try and rid themselves of the stench of the last however many years. The hire is weird to me but they desperately needed to find a way to attract talent. 

3 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Also, sounds like CU knows exactly what they’re signing up for from my friends connected to that school. They’ve got one guy that may be a John Ruiz - Miami type but we’ll see. They’ve got some money they’re ready to spend to try and rid themselves of the stench of the last however many years. The hire is weird to me but they desperately needed to find a way to attract talent. 

Might as well. They're at rock bottom. 

38 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

So now that Williams to CU is official, who are the prime suspects on the DL that he’s supposed to take with him @closetojumping

Watch for Smoke, Anthony Lucus, Bobby Taylor and Denver Harris if his grades allow him to transfer. Those four have been contacted directly by the “new” Colorado staff. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1