2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

38 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

That's too late for some schools to get kids in for the spring semester, isn't it? I think this is the best option of bad options. Let's some guys go through bowl practice and bowl game to finalize their decision. 

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Guys have been announcing their intent to enter the portal all week, since their seasons ended. Not sure that would change if the official date moved forward a month. 

Fair. Honestly not sure about that timing. I do think at least removing the early signing day for HS recruits could help however. Really there just needs to be more leeway on all this stuff. Hell Marion was out there following tulsa recruits and shit instead of spending his full focus on his current job. The whole thing is just an absolute nightmare 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

SIAP:

Floodgates have opened for Alabama in the portal

Posted on 12/5/22 at 6:53 pm
up vote22down vote1
bkm1.png
WR Traeshon Holden  
WR JoJo Earle 
WR Christian Leary 
RB Trey Sanders 
OL Amari Kight 
OL Tommy Brockermeyer 
OL Damieon George 
OL Tanner Bowles 
OL Javion Cohen 
CB Khyree Jackson 

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

SIAP:

up vote22down vote1
bkm1.png
WR Traeshon Holden  
WR JoJo Earle 
WR Christian Leary 
RB Trey Sanders 
OL Amari Kight 
OL Tommy Brockermeyer 
OL Damieon George 
OL Tanner Bowles 
OL Javion Cohen 
CB Khyree Jackson 

I am genuinely surprised that Jalen Milroe isn't in that list.

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

SIAP:

up vote22down vote1
bkm1.png
WR Traeshon Holden  
WR JoJo Earle 
WR Christian Leary 
RB Trey Sanders 
OL Amari Kight 
OL Tommy Brockermeyer 
OL Damieon George 
OL Tanner Bowles 
OL Javion Cohen 
CB Khyree Jackson 

All but one on the offensive side of the ball.

Bill O'Brien single-handedly destroying Bama.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Fair. Honestly not sure about that timing. I do think at least removing the early signing day for HS recruits could help however. Really there just needs to be more leeway on all this stuff. Hell Marion was out there following tulsa recruits and shit instead of spending his full focus on his current job. The whole thing is just an absolute nightmare 

No.  The early signing period should be August 1.....

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Fuck Sark if he even humors them at all. They want so badly to be able to pass on us again. Any slight outreach to them will give them what they want. Assuming they have some sub sites willing to pass along some false reports if we don’t anyway.  

So, if the Brock’s say “Fuck you” once, shame on them…..if they say “Fuck you” twice…..well, shame on Sark?

20 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Justin Flowe or Jett Bush. Tough call

Can always count on you to latch onto the important things like comparing two bad LB’s. Glad that’s your big takeaway from today.

Keep up the good work. Is Tommy Brockermeyer better than Chad Wolf? Because that’s all I could think about the last 2 hours.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

So…we all know that they don’t actually transfer immediately upon entering the portal, right? Okay. Just checking…

Lol thanks for lecturing me on it, I certainly didn’t know that information. Appreciate you providing that to me. Now maybe if you would read what I wrote we can all be on the same page. Go look at the timing of Quinn Ewers announcement and get back to me chucklefuck

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

No. But I'm surprised that Saban isn't showing him the door after his performance this season.

22 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I am genuinely surprised that Jalen Milroe isn't in that list.

We have a rojo opening.  He's a pretty good athlete and he could possibly find a good career as a running back or wide receiver.  It's crazy that Hayden Conner was far and away the best of that trio.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Lol thanks for lecturing me on it, I certainly didn’t know that information. Appreciate you providing that to me. Now maybe if you would read what I wrote we can all be on the same page. Go look at the timing of Quinn Ewers announcement and get back to me chucklefuck

Whenever I read a post like this I always wonder if there is some ongoing beef between the posters or if someone just touched a nerve.  I think chucklefuck is an underused word. I like to think I use it more than most and it’s still probably less than 10 times a year. 

5 minutes ago, Acropora said:

We have a rojo opening.  He's a pretty good athlete and he could possibly find a good career as a running back or wide receiver.  It's crazy that Hayden Conner was far and away the best of that trio.  

If he wants to play football at the next level that’s what he should spend the next 2 or 3 years doing. 

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Whenever I read a post like this I always wonder if there is some ongoing beef between the posters or if someone just touched a nerve.  I think chucklefuck is an underused word. I like to think I use it more than most and it’s still probably less than 10 times a year. 

Honestly I don’t even know if that post was meant to be lecturing or snarky, just felt right

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

SIAP:

Posted on 12/5/22 at 6:53 pm uArw.png22dArw.png1 bkm1.png WR Traeshon Holden  
WR JoJo Earle 
WR Christian Leary 
RB Trey Sanders 
OL Amari Kight 
OL Tommy Brockermeyer 
OL Damieon George 
OL Tanner Bowles 
OL Javion Cohen 
CB Khyree Jackson 

So the better Brock is leaving and the afterthought is staying?

16 hours ago, Leanderman said:

What do the portal and South Austin Mom have in common today? Both open for business :)

Over a thousand guys entered both today.  Some are looking to pick up more TDs, some looking to drop some STDs.   
Honestly I’m having a hard time figuring out which is who is what at this point. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Deej said:

All but one on the offensive side of the ball.

Bill O'Brien single-handedly destroying Bama.

I'm sure Saban let them know where they were on the depth chart and likely has transfers lined up to replace them from other P5 schools.

35 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

What’s the total number A&M is up to

It don’t matter. They’re all expected. Healthy roster churn by Jimbo getting rid of guys passed up by better players. Needed to lose all that dead weight. Most of ‘em were left over from the Dickey era anyway, stupid sip… 

Edited by Junior Bonner

4 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Recruiting/Portal related. Deion got a bag man from aggy and is bringing on Brewster. Colorado might get good in a hurrry.

Yup, he's building an absolute recruiting Death Star... The only questions are: 1) Can they actually coach and develop talent? and 2) Can they maintain control of the locker room?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

What’s the total number A&M is up to

Not sure, but remember they can only take a small class because they are dumbfucks. 

8 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Recruiting/Portal related. Deion got a bag man from aggy and is bringing on Brewster. Colorado might get good in a hurrry.

Normally you would think he’s going to recruit very well and crush it, or at least leave the next guy with a plethora of riches.  But free agency has changed all that so this should be an interesting case study

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Just to be clear, Brewster is on Prime’s staff this year at JState, and he was working with Mack after aggy. And regarding coaching ability, he’s great with TEs.

• Hook 'Em 1