2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

50 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Pin on Sundevils

1 , 1 , 1 , 2 , 1 , 1 , 1

Is there a limit on the number of girls at one time? I'm imagining a Keanu Reeves/Mr. Smith situation in the Matrix, where the number of women just gets overwhelming and I'd have to fly away.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I know the consensus in this thread is that UT doesn't need a transfer portal OL. But if Christian Jones decides to move on, should UT bring a portal RT to compete with Cam Williams at RT in Spring Football & Fall camp instead of Cam just being handed the RT1 job?

He’s got at least one of his fellow 22 recruits competing for that RT spot- maybe 2. 

2 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I know the consensus in this thread is that UT doesn't need a transfer portal OL. But if Christian Jones decides to move on, should UT bring a portal RT to compete with Cam Williams at RT in Spring Football & Fall camp instead of Cam just being handed the RT1 job?

He wouldn't be. RT could be any of Conner, Neto, or Williams. Hell, they could even try Hutson there with Campbell likely starting and Robertson coming on at Center

6 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

No, because Hayden Conner could potentially shift to RT.

I imagine Williams will have the inside track but still be competing against some combination of Conner, Campbell, and Neto.

Latest $9.95 reporting is that they’re not going to go after portal OL because they like what they have. I’m of the opinion that if there’s a proven all conference caliber type out there (there are not necessarily a lot - the C from Stanford is the only one I’m aware of that sort of meets that description) you shoot your shot, but I understand the position. I don’t know if there’s anyone of that caliber available at the RT spot.

9 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Is there a limit on the number of girls at one time? I'm imagining a Keanu Reeves/Mr. Smith situation in the Matrix, where the number of women just gets overwhelming and I'd have to fly away.

I mean, they have to be into each other. If only just to keep things warm while you recharge... also reduces the recharge time that way.

Obviously, this is hypothetical.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I didn't watch much WV this season, but the little I did watch didn't make it seem like Daniels was their major issue. Is that not the case? 

54 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Any time I saw WVU this year, there was at least one instance of him clearly sulking about the skill positions around him. Personality and leadership qualities aside, he's probably a good get but the whole package isn't great. 

Not to shit on yet another big name QB transfer, but JT Daniels is fucking terrible on every level. He’s even butt ugly. He has a terrible attitude. He bitches at his teammates regularly. He is always acting hurt. He can’t read defenses for shit and he has happy feet. He often goes through a crisis in confidence and then his play tumbles down.

When WVU brought in the backup with the same starting letter in his first and last name, #6, I think, the team immediately improved. Hell, if Daniels is the finishing QB against the sooners they probably lose that game. 

7 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Now this is a smaller school guy that Texas should be all over. 

7 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

image.gif.65ea69f88ba5c9ea7b3b37e592f75d6c.gif

Spoiler that shit. Damn. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

hiring a guy who has never been an analyst/coach before at any level, as CB coach is certainly a choice. Maybe stick him at RB coach and let it ride, but CB?!

Az State just confused... they meant to hire BCarrington to manage their recruiting CBs on 247 website 😋