2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

9 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Can you stupid fucks quit the off topic bull shit discussion. There is still new information being posted in this thread and no one wants to sift through y'all stupid fucking post. Go trade memoirs in DMs are some shit. 

Someone needs some pussy

9 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Can you stupid fucks quit the off topic bull shit discussion. There is still new information being posted in this thread and no one wants to sift through y'all stupid fucking post. Go trade memoirs in DMs are some shit. 

Well, this is the transfer portal thread. Seems like quite a few posters here are discussing their transfer from other sites to this one.

ill-allow-it-ken-jeong.gif.4508ae57239b558ac628a39671d2b90b.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I need pussy because I don't have the need to come on a messageboard and talk about off topic shit with a bunch of strangers? I think you have this backwards.

Lol. We are all on this message board daily. Let's not act like we are out here knocking em down on the reg.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Here’s the deal said:

I was wondering when someone was going to mention Heard.  What a salty SOB.  Always pissed at UT for not dominating college sports.

Lot of folks in Belmont were pissed (after the fact obviously) that Charles Whitman only wounded Heard….

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Seeing a decent amount of online buzz about Denver Harris and LSU. Sounds like they've been talking. Would be an unsurprising landing spot if LSU is willing to take his baggage.

Also saw ole Lincoln did an in-home with Tunmise.

Can you transfer with a 0.0 GPA? Never tried myself.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Seeing a decent amount of online buzz about Denver Harris and LSU. Sounds like they've been talking. Would be an unsurprising landing spot if LSU is willing to take his baggage.

Also saw ole Lincoln did an in-home with Tunmise.

LSU: Have A&M send your transcripts

Denver Harris: Yeah, about that...I make Byron Hanspard look smart. Any way around that minor detail?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pacman said:

Portal notes from Nahlin

synopsis: Not much movement yet, because Texas coaches are waiting on other players not in the portal yet. They are oddly not worried about linebacker, at least not as much as the fans. [They must be encouraged by Blackwell's late season play. **my assumption]

Not sure if waiting on Hill is good strategy in terms of portal.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not sure if waiting on Hill is good strategy in terms of portal.

I read this as the coaches feel comfortable with what-they-have unless a particular person becomes available. Blackwell played well in the final few games at Will and adding an immediate impact player like Lefau and/or Hill decreases the need for a non-starter-high-impact LB in the portal. Still need an EDGE/Edge/DE/whatever

1 hour ago, pacman said:

LSU: Have A&M send your transcripts

Denver Harris: Yeah, about that...I make Byron Hanspard look smart. Any way around that minor detail?

LSU: Not a problem. Mail your transcript to Jun Wong at Dipont Education in Shanghai and the world class Louisiana State University Applications and Admissions will have you "accepted" by February.

Denver Harris: Wft, how?

LSU: Listen, welcome to Louisiana State University. The first rule of LSU Applications and Admissions is: you do not talk about LSU Applications and Admissions. The second rule of LSU Applications and Admissions is: you DO NOT talk about LSU Applications and Admissions! Third rule of LSU Application and Admissions: someone yells Dipont Education, fraud, tampered, the deal is over and you need to speed through a parking lot, crossover 4 lanes without looking and get arrested for drug possession. This will take the attention off Dipont Education and allow us to redo your application.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, horny_gunman said:

I read this as the coaches feel comfortable with what-they-have unless a particular person becomes available. Blackwell played well in the final few games at Will and adding an immediate impact player like Lefau and/or Hill decreases the need for a non-starter-high-impact LB in the portal. Still need an EDGE/Edge/DE/whatever

our linebacker is one injury away from starting true freshmen and walk ons

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

LSU: Not a problem. Mail your transcript to Jun Wong at Dipont Education in Shanghai and the world class Louisiana State University Applications and Admissions will have you "accepted" by February.

Denver Harris: Wft, how?

LSU: Listen, welcome to Louisiana State University. The first rule of LSU Applications and Admissions is: you do not talk about LSU Applications and Admissions. The second rule of LSU Applications and Admissions is: you DO NOT talk about LSU Applications and Admissions! Third rule of LSU Application and Admissions: someone yells Dipont Education, fraud, tampered, the deal is over and you need to speed through a parking lot, crossover 4 lanes without looking and get arrested for drug possession. This will take the attention off Dipont Education and allow us to redo your application.

Denver Harris : "Yo, my transcript said I had a 0.0 GPA. Make me a transcript that doesn't look too suspicious, but is good enough to transfer to LSU"

ChatGPT Response:

Math : F
Reading : F
Football : D-
Driving : A+

Total Credits: 7

GPA: 1.25

CHATGPTI have generated 
I have generated a transcript that is relevant to your particular skills. With a cumulative GPA of 1.25, that should put you in the top 20% of LSU students.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, horny_gunman said:

Blackwell going to get all the reps in the bowl practice.

5 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I need pussy because I don't have the need to come on a messageboard and talk about off topic shit with a bunch of strangers? I think you have this backwards.

Backwards? So you don't come on a message board and talk about off-topic shit with a bunch of strangers because you need pussy?

Me too...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Relying on true freshmen, a spin down project, and walk ons seems really fucking stupid. 

Blackwell isn't a spin-down project. He was a spin-up project. He played LB in H.S. & was recruited as a LB. I never liked the coaches trying to spin him up to Safety back in the spring ball seeing as we would have a plenty of scholarship DBs in Fall Camp & UT lacked of LB depth. Glad to see Blackwell is moving back to LB fulltime.

But anyways, I agree with your main point UT should probably bring in an experienced portal LB instead of just relying on true freshmen & younger underclassmen who still need to put on some weight in the offseason.

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, tejas60 said:

Inside Texas - Robert Heard. I am old. 

Still have a copy of his book, signed by Heard, Fred Akers, and Tom Landry.* It covers games through 1980.

CD71-E214-19-E3-4-FCF-A996-562-EFCBD87-E

* I helped with an Arthritis Foundation BBQ at the Byrum (Bynum?) Ranch west of Dripping Springs in 1984. Those three were guests of honor. Heard was peddling his book, and I got a complimentary copy for my volunteer efforts. It was an interesting day for several reasons. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 7