2022 Houston Rockets Offseason Thread - Lottery, Lottery, Lottery

BigOrange1

as a Rockets fan.. Banchero "falling" to us at 3 is a God send.  One more season taking lumps and getting a top 5 lottery for next June and we'll be set.  Only thing that could make it even better is if Kyrie does walk and Kd demands a trade out of Brooklyn.. those 1sts for Harden look to be golden tickets

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

as a Rockets fan.. Banchero "falling" to us at 3 is a God send.  One more season taking lumps and getting a top 5 lottery for next June and we'll be set.  Only thing that could make it even better is if Kyrie does walk and Kd demands a trade out of Brooklyn.. those 1sts for Harden look to be golden tickets

If the #3 pick works out this season the Brooklyn scenario may be our best shot at a top 5 pick

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

If the #3 pick works out this season the Brooklyn scenario may be our best shot at a top 5 pick

I still think this team will have some struggles..  Hope they can trade Gordon for some value (selfishly i would like for them to trade him to a contender by the trade deadline)

40 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

No way, Houston is going to suck again. Just look at how loaded and deep the west is

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Agreed, just thinking that if we hit on the three pick we will be in the 8-14 range as opposed to the 1-5. (Lucky lotto not withstanding)

I really don't see any way that Houston isn't one of the three or four worst teams in the league. They're going to suck 

Just now, Fud said:

Jabari to Houston

I mean- maybe I get orgasmic and Chet falls to us at 3. I doubt it. But who knows. 
Smith has a dogshit 2 point percentage that shows he’s not a creator. It’s the number 1 decider for guys that are good in the nba. His is one of the worst in 10 years of top 5 picks. 
really really really want Chet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Jabari makes the long term defensive upside for the team better than Paolo 

I think the offensive two-man synergy game between Green and Paolo would have been special, but Jabari will help space out the offense better; he might be the best pure shooter in the draft

Just now, Fud said:

Jabari makes the long term defensive upside for the team better than Paolo 

I think the offensive two-man synergy game between Green and Paolo would have been special, but Jabari will help space out the offense better; he might be the best pure shooter in the draft

Porter loves the idea of getting Smith over Banchero.