Meghan Fox: Crazy and hotness scores off the charts

crash_davis

https://www.streamingrant.com/news/megan-fox-confirms-she-and-fiance-mgk-drink-each-others-blood-for-ritual-purpose/

batshit crazy doesn't even begin to describe it.

Last November, the 35-year-old actress announced her engagement to the 32-year-old musician on Instagram, where she revealed that they had drunk each other’s blood. 

“And just as in every lifetime before this one, and as in every lifetime that will follow it, I said yes,” she said in the description, which was accompanied by a video of Kelly’s marriage proposal. “And then we drank each other’s blood.”

During a recent interview with Glamour UK, she highlighted the Instagram post and how the blood statement was accurate. However, according to the model, they didn’t consume much blood because it was primarily for “ritual purposes.”

“So, I guess to drink each other’s blood might mislead people or people are imagining us with goblets and we’re like Game of Thrones, drinking each other’s blood,”  she made clear.

Fox claims that when she does take her partner’s blood, she is much more “controlled,” and that there is a “reason” for this, as she likes reading “tarot cards” and “astrology.”

“And so, when I do it, it’s a passage or it is used for a reason,” Jennifer’s Body actress went on to say. “And it is controlled where it’s like, ‘Let’s shed a few drops of blood and each drink it.’” 

Kelly, on the other hand, is considerably more “hectic” when it comes to blood and looks to be eager to take more than a few drops, according to Fox. 

“He’s much more haphazard and hectic and chaotic, where he’s willing to just cut his chest open with broken glass and be like, ‘Take my soul,’” she stated. When asked if Kelly would slit his chest in order to give Fox more blood, she replied: “It doesn’t not happen. Let me tell you. Maybe not exactly like that, but a version of that has happened many times.”

Kelly posted on Instagram in February 2021 that he had a necklace with a drop of Fox’s blood in it. A few weeks later, when appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, DeGeneres asked him about the necklace. In reaction, he stated that he got it as a gift from Fox.

because rules...

th?id=OIP.Y2ITBKW1tGdugcrB6JB9UgHaJc%26p

47 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Machine Gun Kelly is a fucking loser that is on his way to the where are they now file.  This is lining up to be the eventual divorce trial that tops the Depp v Heard trial for the insane.

He made a succesful pivot to punk pop rock actually, believe it or not (his last album was #1 on the charts I think and seems to have a big fan following), after Eminem destroyed his rap career. Which honestly, if you look back at it honestly, his Eminem diss was actually a very solid effort and the best punch to ever land on Eminem imo.

1 minute ago, Vegas64 said:

He made a succesful pivot to punk pop rock actually, believe it or not (his last album was #1 on the charts I think and seems to have a big fan following), after Eminem destroyed his rap career. Which honestly, if you look back at it honestly, his Eminem diss was actually a very solid effort and the best punch to ever land on Eminem imo.

he's the nickelback of punk pop rock.

now that i think about it. punk pop rock sounds like a giant hypocrisy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I never quite caught the obsession with her. Of course she's hot, but in a sea of hot celebrities, she wasn't really very high on my list. An no, this isn't a surly "toes too long wnb," it's an obsession by comparison thing. 

Agree.  Not infatuated.  She also seems like a try-hard.  Going over the top with her edginess. Doesn’t feel genuine. 

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I never quite caught the obsession with her. Of course she's hot, but in a sea of hot celebrities, she wasn't really very high on my list. An no, this isn't a surly "toes too long wnb," it's an obsession by comparison thing. 

she was amazing in that one Transformer scenes.  But yes, she's got the dime a dozen skankstagram look, while there are plenty of beautiful women in her (hollywood) world.

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

what about "thumbs too short wnb"?

0450bedf4003f460db45cc7797f6df7a.jpg

toethumb.jpg

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

She is the off-brand Angelina Jolie and I’d put the odds on this being true at 10 percent. No one cares to read about how she and Machine Gun Kelly don’t drink each others’ blood. 

I don't think any Surly post has hit any closer to the center of the bullseye than this one.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Vegas64 said:

Eminem one of the best of all time, but I think MGK’s diss or whatever landed harder. His “success” he’s found in pop rock is heavily aided with Blackbear coming in and cleaning up his shit song.  

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Eminem one of the best of all time, but I think MGK’s diss or whatever landed harder. His “success” he’s found in pop rock is heavily aided with Blackbear coming in and cleaning up his shit song.  

I’m probably going to regret asking, but other than being creepy as fuck and saying Eminem’s 15 (16, 14?) year old at the time daughter was hot, what diss are we talking about?

1 hour ago, UT_OB1 said:

I’m probably going to regret asking, but other than being creepy as fuck and saying Eminem’s 15 (16, 14?) year old at the time daughter was hot, what diss are we talking about?

I don’t know. Him and MGK got into it a few years ago.  Normally MGK isn’t a hair on Eminem’s ass, but I always thought he got him here. And Em was known for his diss tracks. Anyhow, MGK shouldn’t be fucking anyone nearly as hot at Megan Fox, blood drinking or not. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Eminem won the diss battle imo, but like I said and probably an unpopular music opinion, MGK landed the hardest punch against Em ever attempted with the benefit of time to be objective. Eminem basically ended his rap career though, but again, good for him for finding a second act as a punk rocker who may or may not know how to play the guitar. https://www.eonline.com/news/1322487/machine-gun-kelly-calls-out-tiktok-user-claiming-he-doesnt-actually-play-his-guitar

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vegas64 said:

Eminem won the diss battle imo, but like I said and probably an unpopular music opinion, MGK landed the hardest punch against Em ever attempted with the benefit of time to be objective. Eminem basically ended his rap career though, but again, good for him for finding a second act as a punk rocker who may or may not know how to play the guitar. https://www.eonline.com/news/1322487/machine-gun-kelly-calls-out-tiktok-user-claiming-he-doesnt-actually-play-his-guitar

Yeah just revisited them. Eminem’s was better than I remember. It was all there, feel like 30yo Em would have just nuked him tho.  Anyhow, one will be remembered by my kids and one is fucking a hot toe thumb chick. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

Yeah, you need to reverse those. She has always been hotter than Jolie.

Give me a straight up age matched sample images or y'all are full of shit. 

AJ much hotter and will eat your heart in slices, fuck that I drank two drops of blood to be edgy bullshit. 

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

And an amazing hair transplant. A decade ago:

1554259-machine-gun-kelly-arrested-617-4

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

This is correct.  No other answers considered. 

This is false. A young Angelina Jolie was sultrier, curvier, and more screamingly hot than Fox could have dreamed of.  Fox is absolutely the off brand Jolie.  A young Jolie is up there with a young Jennifer Connolly or Monica Belluci as “the reason we invented cameras.” 

image.jpeg.ee51d8fe73a675cd972550e13708f2e3.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Rage+1 1

47 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

What does brimstone smell like?  
edit- sulfur. Learned something new today. 
And to think they said Surly was useless…. 

Tell me you don’t have kids and/or haven’t seen Shrek without telling me you don’t have kids/haven’t seen Shrek.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2