Oklahoma State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

Well shit. This team went from amazing with Witt to a team that's trending to losing as a two-seed in an away regional.

again, it will be a miracle if this team wins a regional.  the pitching is awful.  With Witt and Kennedy they host and probably make a super.  Stevens would be the sunday starter by now.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

again, it will be a miracle if this team wins a regional.  the pitching is awful.  With Witt and Kennedy they host and probably make a super.  Stevens would be the sunday starter by now.

I mean your not wrong. I just don't get why we have to rehash this every weekend.

Who knows what will actually happen when the time comes though? I am just along for the ride wherever it goes.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I mean your not wrong. I just don't get why we have to rehash this every weekend.

Who knows what will actually happen when the time comes though? I am just along for the ride wherever it goes.

This. We got what we got. Let's see what we can do. All post season is about gettin to 2-0. Piece together 2 games of pitching at a time and with our hitting who knows. Im just gonna try to enjoy the ride and hope for a run

Edited by CptnJiggleBits

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Well this weekend has been a real downer. Nothing is really working for us. 

Our hitting was just fine yesterday. Just two horrible starts and some atrocious work from the BP today (not that it looks like it's going to matter).

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Our hitting was just fine yesterday. Just two horrible starts and some atrocious work from the BP today (not that it looks like it's going to matter).

Sorry I meant that nothing is currently working for us today. And in addition to that this weekend has been a downer overall thus far.

14 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

You're not wrong dcarr,  you're just an asshole 

• Haha 1

The following opinion is not based upon one game or even one season. David Pierce is not the guy. I knew he wasn’t the guy the day I first saw him. He will destroy the legendary status of this program before he’s done.  See you in three years when he’s finally fired and the program is in tatters. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

The following opinion is not based upon one game or even one season. David Pierce is not the guy. I knew he wasn’t the guy the day I first saw him. He will destroy the legendary status of this program before he’s done.  See you in three years when he’s finally fired and the program is in tatters. 

he's not if he keeps rolling staffs like this out on the field.  maybe he can NIL/Transfer his way to a good starting staff next year.  If Witt doesn't return though its likely to be pretty ugly.

He's made 2 CWS and 3rd place last year but it doesn't matter if you shit the bed with ptiching.  this game is a perfect example.  you need pitching because hitting is gonna look like shit sometimes even if you are a good hitting team.

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Who would have predicted having multiple hitters into .300 and a couple cresting .400 and multiple OPS over 1 could be this little fun?

Five or six years ago, we probably would have traded a run in team ERA for two hitters over .300.

yep. all we needed was something within a reasonable distance of last years staff and this is what Sean Allen rolls out.