Oklahoma State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Drove down from Fort Worth yesterday to catch that assbeating. Son bought us tickets for an early Father’s Day present. All he could do was apologize after the game. The last few times we’ve gone down there to see Texas play OSU (in any sport)…it hasn’t turned out well. FML

Edited by CowtownHorn
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Drove down from Fort Worth yesterday to catch that assbeating. Son bought us tickets for an early Father’s Day present. All he could do was apologize after the game. The last few times we’ve gone down there to see Texas playing OSU (in any sport)…it hasn’t turned out well. FML

Maybe take the hint 

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, CowtownHorn said:

Drove down from Fort Worth yesterday to catch that assbeating. Son bought us tickets for an early Father’s Day present. All he could do was apologize after the game. The last few times we’ve gone down there to see Texas play OSU (in any sport)…it hasn’t turned out well. FML

burn-the-witch-screaming.gif

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, MirrOlure said:

So are we obligated to play out the season? If I had a vote I’d seriously go with shutting this shitshow down effective yesterday.

I am going to listen and enjoy every game we have left regardless of outcome.  You might be happier just watching things that are going to go your way and are risk-free.  I hear there is another Marvel Movie out in a week.

Edited by petscii
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Here are team ERAs under Pierce

2017  3.15

2018  4.24

2019  4.37

2021  2.93

2022  4.22

very 2018 ish(average 4+ era starters) except we had some really good bullpen arms

maybe Melendez can play the role of Clemens.