The Dallas Stars 2022 Playoffs Thread of Well Here We Go

Longhorn_Fan68

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Agreed. He brings shit to the ice whether he’s a scorer or not. Meanwhile, Seguin brings little if he can’t score.

I don't think Seguin's back to true full strength yet. He hasn't been the same since he got hurt.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, some bullshit of the 1st degree

ha ha. unavoidable = Calgary is in Canada, Dallas is in the US and Toronto will protect their Canadian teams. Fuck them.  dude slowed up to hit him and layed into him and even threw an elbow and LEFT THE ICE.

gonna be awesome when we beat their ass.

Jamie is such a gangster. Not always the most productive guy but I feel like there's no way we hang in a series like this without him. Dude's seen it all and is on a very short list of guys around the league that you'd want in your locker room. I hope we can make another deep run while he's still here - would be so awesome for him to get a ring in Dallas. 

All of this is so true. I get so tired of his sometimes laziness and bad passes and being out of position. But you are right he is a baller and an old school 4th liner enforcer at times.

But….man the west is so stacked and then…then we would have to play the east winner which is more stacked. It’s a tough road.

Also, did y’all notice of the 8 series 6 of them have game 7s?

Few pics

All of this is so true. I get so tired of his sometimes laziness and bad passes and being out of position. But you are right he is a baller and an old school 4th liner enforcer at times.

But….man the west is so stacked and then…then we would have to play the east winner which is more stacked. It’s a tough road.

Also, did y’all notice of the 8 series 6 of them have game 7s?

Few pics

It’s not laziness at all. He’s just not the player he once was. The East is far more loaded than the West with Tampa, Florida, Carolina and Toronto. They’re all better than Calgary.

Five of the eight first-round series are going the full seven games.

Maybe not laziness but the consensus was he was standing around the last few games among fans.

Also klingburg was again constantly getting whipped on the boards. I know he weighs 95 pounds but he needs to slip some of those hits.

He is likely gone next year anyhow from what I am reading.

43 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Yeah didn't really mean this year although you never know. 

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, some bullshit of the 1st degree

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Fucking ridiculous. No penalty last night, no makeup suspension.

Yeah it seems like they're excusing the hit because he's so much taller than the guy he hit. Seems like a terrible precedent to set, imho. It's basically like giving him license to go headhunting because it's hard for him to get down & make a clean, legal hit. 

4 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:

Good. I wanna kick their ass with him on the ice

Yeah, I hope he really does go after Jamie. I won't mind seeing him lose another round. I seriously doubt he'll do it though, what with him being a giant gaping pussy.