The Dallas Stars 2022 Playoffs Thread of Well Here We Go

Longhorn_Fan68

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, are you fucking kidding me with that 2mph clearance?

First time I’ve screamed at the TV tonight. Have some fucking situational awareness there. Dying seconds, just make sure it gets out of the fucking zone. Ice it if you have to.

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Bro, are you fucking kidding me with that 2mph clearance?

they do that shit all the time.   it really is like 5th grade girls soccer, close your eyes, turn around and kick it.

Calgary also has figured out we don't care about puck handling out of our zone. if they lose the puck they go straight to the blue line and cover near the boards because that is where we send it when we close our eyes and try to clear the zone.

Just now, dcar00 said:

they do that shit all the time.   it really is like 5th grade girls soccer, close your eyes, turn around and kick it.

Calgary also has figured out we don't care about puck handling out of our zone. if they lose the puck they go straight to the blue line and cover near the boards because that is where we send it when we close our eyes and try to clear the zone.

yeah, I love Miro but he had an abysmal turnover in the last two minutes just aimlessly shooting it at the near board when they were pinching. Not that any of his forwards besides Pavelski want to do anything with it.