We need a new rep emoji

Bullneck

We have officially entered the dog days of the offseason.  From here until the time that toe meets leather on September 3rd, I will concern myself with ONLY the most pressing issues in the entire world.  

A "WTF" emoji 

giphy.gif

or maybe

200w.gif

I think I've used the Homer Simpson drool emoji once.  That must be just for GM Steakhouse and SSS only?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

So would that be a pos or neg emoji?

You know, I thought about that for a while and couldn't decide.  Right now we have a total of 6 but only the "Fuck you" is a neg.  Should probably make WTF a pos rep just to keep it simple.

I use the Homer emoji to imply I find a post asinine. But positive reinforcement blunts my meaning.

I am not in the habit of saying ‘fuck you’ to dullards. Then again, I have been rewarding them. I guess I am the idiot. 

Edited to suggest this image for a second neg rep:

image.jpeg.aacb59e334e34517298186f3b244a0b3.jpeg

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

13 hours ago, slorch said:

still holding out for rep comments.

Even the cunty ones were funny.

Agreed.  The only way to approximate it is to edit your post.

Edited by Hefeweizen
Like this shit. Fuck Tom Herman.

LTT's were always CUNT-ageous. and funny.

It just allowed for some context on comments and shit that might not be relevant to the thread.

I like the Ha Ha idea.

I think the software limits the emojis to six. If true, I propose getting rid of the 'like' emoji since its more or less redundant with the 'hook em' and replacing it with either the Ha Ha (as a neg) or a 'thanks' as a pos or a 'wtf' as neutral (is such a things as neutral even possible?)

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I like the Ha Ha idea.

I think the software limits the emojis to six. If true, I propose getting rid of the 'like' emoji since its more or less redundant with the 'hook em' and replacing it with either the Ha Ha (as a neg) or a 'thanks' as a pos or a 'wtf' as neutral (is such a things as neutral even possible?)

I don't do the hook em.

Weird, but everyone here ain't a Horn. FWIW, the reason I don't use it is that I feel it would imply that I am one; and  I don't wish to convey that, even in the most positive of manners.

Edited by slorch

On 5/5/2022 at 4:37 PM, slorch said:

I don't do the hook em.

Weird, but everyone here ain't a Horn. FWIW, the reason I don't use it is that I feel it would imply that I am one; and  I don't wish to convey that, even in the most positive of manners.

Don't worry, no one here would ever mistake you for being a Horn.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 6:37 PM, mchookem said:

i'm sticking to my wish for a rep-neutral eyeroll 🙄

would do wonders for the babies that get all bent out of shape over rep 🙄🙄🙄

Eye roll works for me. I can’t do the negative rep anymore unless someone just comes after me with a vengeance and even then…I just so seldomly use it for reasons I’ve already said. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Is the PYA a pos/ neutral/ or neg?

Only wanting to know because it applies to some funny posts, but don't want to neg people.

Edited by slorch

48 minutes ago, slorch said:

Is the PYA a pos/ neutral/ or neg?

Only wanting to know because it applies to some funny posts, but don't want to neg people.

My understanding is The Finger is the only neg rep.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Man I miss rep comments in three ways. First it was so therapeutic to unload on someone. Second, it was great getting comments. Third, it was hilarious when people would post the comments they got. There are some hilarious people on this site and their comments are gold. 

• 2 weeks later...