2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

I’ve never seen anything like it nor has anyone else apparently. Hey just said that was the fastest 4 goals in SC history. And for the record, since the Stars are out I’m all aboard the Oilers train. They are so much fun to watch.

27 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’ve never seen anything like it nor has anyone else apparently. Hey just said that was the fastest 4 goals in SC history. And for the record, since the Stars are out I’m all aboard the Oilers train. They are so much fun to watch.

Samesies. Great series so far. 

Great to see Edmonton win. Another Hanifin turnover that did Calgary in......he should have opened a bakery, he gave the puck away so often. 

McDavid and Leo go against Big Nate and Makar in a best-of-7. What hockey fan wouldn't want to see that. 

If it gets to Avs/Bolts, THAT will the series for the ages. Besides the talent up front for both teams, someone (Makar) can finally offset the Bolts having Hedman on the blue line. It'll come down to goaltending in that series. 

Edited by Sweetnsourpoke

10 hours ago, Sweetnsourpoke said:

Great to see Edmonton win. Another Hanifin turnover that did Calgary in......he should have opened a bakery, he gave the puck away so often. 

McDavid and Leo go against Big Nate and Makar in a best-of-7. What hockey fan wouldn't want to see that. 

If it gets to Avs/Bolts, THAT will the series for the ages. Besides the talent up front for both teams, someone (Makar) can finally offset the Bolts having Hedman on the blue line. It'll come down to goaltending in that series. 

If the Avs get that far and it goes down to goaltending, they're fucked.  Kuemper has been sub-par so far in the playoffs and Vasilevskiy has been nails.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

Avs haven't won shit in over 20 years.  How can you hate them right now?

I'm a Stars fan.  Those series from the late 90's and early 00's still resonate with me.  I hated Forsberg, Roy, and Sakic with a passion (even if I respected them).

• Hook 'Em 1