Everyday Dress Pants

On 5/3/2022 at 2:16 PM, Mo Horn said:

I'm a huge fan of Bonobos. Probably more than half my closet. Comfortable and look great. I am currently wearing the first pair I ever bought 7 or 8 years ago. Still look and fit great. 

Nice. I have a few suits from Bonobos that look great. I'll stop by their "display store" this weekend to see how fat I've become.

• 8 months later...

Thread resurrection. 

Looking for comfortable khakis, stretch jeans, etc.  For a few years, I wore some wrangler "stretch jeans" that were around 2% spandex and came in several colors.  Worked fine, but they only exist in black and blue now.  Want a khaki colored "something" at this point that has decent fit, appearance, etc.

Disclosure - I am fatter than I want to be.  40x32 and 40x34 often fit.  But some of the styling looks hideous and boxy.

I'll check out Bonobos at some point the in the near future.  I like the LuLeLemon styling, but they do not have many fat-guy sizes in stores to try.

DU/ER jeans and pants are what you are craving.

The performance denim relaxed cut are my favorite jeans ever. They’re lightweight with some stretch but they hold their shape really well for multiple wears. The relaxed cut is more like a straight cut in other brands. They do not fit baggy.

The No Sweat pants are their casual chino and I have 3 pairs. They look great and are comfortable AF. I’d say the only downside is they are a bit slim in the calf but I don’t skip leg day.

• Hook 'Em 1

Faherty has a bunch of different options.  The terry ones look like casual khakis but are about as soft as sweatpants.  I have every color of their 5 pocket pants and they're my go to for casual wear but can easily be dressed up.  Their performance pants are very light and great for summer.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 12:14 PM, boilerhorn said:

Thread resurrection. 

Looking for comfortable khakis, stretch jeans, etc.  For a few years, I wore some wrangler "stretch jeans" that were around 2% spandex and came in several colors.  Worked fine, but they only exist in black and blue now.  Want a khaki colored "something" at this point that has decent fit, appearance, etc.

Disclosure - I am fatter than I want to be.  40x32 and 40x34 often fit.  But some of the styling looks hideous and boxy.

I'll check out Bonobos at some point the in the near future.  I like the LuLeLemon styling, but they do not have many fat-guy sizes in stores to try.

70% of my closet is Bonobos. Comfortable, look good, and last. 

On 1/23/2023 at 10:20 AM, 4th&Five said:

Faherty has a bunch of different options.  The terry ones look like casual khakis but are about as soft as sweatpants.  I have every color of their 5 pocket pants and they're my go to for casual wear but can easily be dressed up.  Their performance pants are very light and great for summer.

Faherty is good shit and they make clothes for big guys too.

Edit:  Bonobos is good quality but mostly sized for manlets.  Nothing long enough for me.

Edited by Hefeweizen
Fuck Tom Herman that’s why.