Houston Baptist @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Not for me it doesn’t. I see no reason that his bat needs to be in the lineup as a starter.

Daly is so bad at the plate though, and we're gonna need to score 9-10 runs a game to win against good teams. If we were pitching worth a shit, then I'd definitely leave Daly in there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Not for me it doesn’t. I see no reason that his bat needs to be in the lineup as a starter.

I thought this for most of the year too but Daly’s bat is so bad right now you almost have to sacrifice a little defense to get a better hitter at that spot. Stehly at 2B and Todd at DH is probably the best hitting lineup we can put out there right now. 

Kennedy coming back should allow us to shift Todd to the 7 or 8 spot where his game should play better than the 2 hole.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He’s batting .360 in conference play. 

I dunno what DC is batting in conference but I would rather have him than Todd. More power imo. And I think second base isn’t exactly easy and taking defense away from our pitching seems like gasoline on a fire.

Edit Well maybe not actually. Yikes for DC. But let’s just hope Murph is a natural at 2nd

Edited by hobbes2702

8 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I dunno what DC is batting in conference but I would rather have him than Todd. More power imo. And I think second base isn’t exactly easy and taking defense away from our pitching seems like gasoline on a fire.

DC is more valuable in RF with his speed. Our pitchers throw meatballs, we're not getting our shit pushed in b/c of groundballs and failed DPs. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate