Will Karine Jean-Pierre be good at this job?

Woland

• 2 weeks later...

Karine Jean-Pierre on Monday will become the new face of President Biden’s White House — marking a historic change that some have been waiting to see for years.

Jean-Pierre will be the first Black and the first openly LGBTQ person to serve as White House press secretary.

KJP Makes History

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

She’s obviously referencing the unemployment rate. We’ve finally eclipsed the same amount of jobs that we had pre-Covid. But it’s hard to say that with a straight face when the economy contracted Q1. We have high inflation and real wages dropping. This clip has a big “sub prime is contained” feel. 

Argh, where is Psaki going? Can I still watch her answer the fuck out of dumb questions somewhere? Onlyfans?

Edited by B00M
JP is also hot but something about Psaki's confident fuck you answers really worked

8 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

I don't think that Karine stays in this position through the mid-term election.  My guess is that there will be a re-shuffle around Labor Day, if not before.

So a little over 5 Scaramucci's ...

image.jpeg.3a5e20408104ef7fc8e12e4d59e345b3.jpeg

Not too shabby

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I dig her hair. 

image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

She reminds me of a non-Oriental Fantasia mushroom.

FamiliarOptimisticBighorn-max-1mb.gif

But not sure if she is good at this job.

I like her new look; hair, makeup, and wardrobe. Before she went to work for the campaign she was a contributor on MSNBC and she wasn’t quite as smooth in either her appearance or her delivery. From what I’ve seen of her in her current role she seems to be doing just fine. I think she’s adapted well to a bigger platform. I’m not sure what problem anyone might have with the job she’s doing.

This is from a couple years ago:

BAF6E326-5F76-492B-BC42-5A11B7284E93.thumb.png.5fea458ae0ba49fca82a4b5afd9fde43.png

She was a guest on Colbert recently.