You ever look at a newspaper photo of a guy that was arrested, and say "he looks like such a nice guy.

Gil Bang

I thought this might be the next installment of "Fast and Furious" until they listed his ride as a Kia.

Why is that relevant in the story, LOL?

Wow. The victim's 3 room mates all fled the scene too, not wanting to be questioned by police. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. The killer wasn't the only one involved with unfortunate face tats.

Wherever the fuck Banning is seems like it sucks.

12 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

Well, if you are dating that dude's sister, decide to steal her phone, purse, and $450, this might fall into stupid games/prizes territory.  My $0.02.

But it was "in the hope of convincing her not to break off their relationship, as she intended" 

I can almost hear him pleading with the murderer's unnamed sister " please, I'm just trying to convince you to not break off our relationship,  as you intend.   Just give me another chance!"

Years ago, in the ‘80s, working in San Diego, a murderer/child molestor was arrested. He lived in a trailer park in Chula Vista and they asked the neighbors about him. They said they thought he was suspicious because he painted a red pentagram on his gravel driveway, and would do tai chi exercises in the middle of it, wearing only his underwear. Yeah, I think that would make me suspicious also. 

Edited by statsman

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Murder scene looks like a nice place. I think I saw it on Fixer Upper

Screenshot_20220510-122832_Maps.jpg

It's like they know the drill after a murder has occurred.

Get it ready for the next victim.

On the other hand, here’s an example of the thread title. Looks like an average middle of the road nice enough guy.  Like a branch manager at a local credit union, which he was.

38F67593-4C12-459F-9F5B-A78A006F7393.thumb.jpeg.c649dc7197182bf8afc6660137b86e08.jpeg

Nope. Apparently (allegedly) he repeatedly molested his longtime gf’s 17-yo daughter. After the gf found out and obtained a restraining order, he bided his time for a couple of weeks, then went out on Mother’s Day, stalked the daughter and her 16-yo cousin, then shot them both before taking his own life in the parking lot of Party City in Rio Rancho, NM. Happy Mother’s Day. 

https://www.abqjournal.com/2497211/apd-identifies-suspect-victims-in-murder-suicide.html (summarized above because ABQ Journal has a paywall).

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Nope. Apparently (allegedly) he repeatedly molested his longtime gf’s 17-yo daughter. After the gf found out and obtained a restraining order, he bided his time for a couple of weeks, then went out on Mother’s Day, stalked the daughter and her 16-yo cousin, then shot them both before taking his own life in the parking lot of Party City in Rio Rancho, NM. Happy Mother’s Day. 

Fucking Rio Rancho. No way something like this happens in Glengarry.

• Hook 'Em 1