Westworld Season 4

txfan75

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_-0MwZPWKD4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 hour ago, Don Johnson said:

Season 1 was great.  Season 2 lost me (and I thought everyone else).  Season 3 looked confusing as fuck.

Is this still a big hit?  Production of this show has to be expensive.  Did I miss out by not watching season 3?

Idk how it’s still a “big hit” bc it’s been too long since season 3. 

5 hours ago, Augustus said:

I have no recollection of what happened in season 3.

4 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

I can't remember if I stopped watching in Season 2 or 3.  

4 hours ago, txfan75 said:

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the season 4 preview.

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I’m pretty sure I quit in the middle of the Season 2 finale and didn’t even finish the episode.  

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Trailer looks good but I don’t remember shit about fuck in regards to the plot.

Monday Night Raw Yes GIF by WWE

It's like asking 10 people here in 2022 who saw Avatar when it came out in 2009, to name 5 things that happened in the movie.

!armchair guy is the brother of a dude. 2who matrix into a tall blue guy.. 

off planet somewhere, 3humans wanna raid its soil for goodies.

4guy falls in love and becomes full blue guy.

damn, could only name 4

wait.. he attached his ponytail to a flying thingy penis or hair penis.. idk.. he attached it to something and he can fly

boom 5

They should change the name of the show to "We Love Ourselves Because We Are So Clever!"

I made it through last season and, as others have noted, remember nothing much other than a big computer, confident people wearing nice clothes, and Jeffrey Wright continuing his abused relationship with the writers just roaming around looking confused.

It's all so fascinating.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Augustus said:

I have no recollection of what happened in season 3.

see post next to yours:

13 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

So, everybody's that's been killed is alive so they can be killed again and then be alive again? 

3 hours ago, RatJuul said:

Count me as someone who has seen the entirety of the first 3 seasons and is looking forward to this, even if the main actress is grating and annoying.

Samesies.  I have no idea what's going on half the time, but, it's my genre.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Pretty much.

I accidentally cued up S1E1 and it took me ten minutes to realize it. They revisit so much in this show that I thought we were back to 1800s Delores and I just went with it.

1 minute ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

I did the same thing

Me too lol.  So confused there was no season 1-3 recap before it.  Like, huh, I guess HBO just assumes I remember shit. 

Edited by Js1

One issue which occurred is prevalent among adult hit tv series. They always start off season 1 with a bunch of nudity with hot women.

Then the shows becomes popular, the little known actresses suddenly become famous and start making demands which includes little to no nudity going forward.

This has happened here, game of thrones, Rome and others.

• Haha 1

so man in black is now a robot?  why is he so vengeful?  the intellectual property that we wants back so badly wasnt his if he's not human.

what happened to serac?  did he die with rehoboam?  i cant remember and should have watched the last episode of season 3 as a refresher.

i liked that after 7 years the drones are finding that human life isnt much more free or fun than robot life.  christina wakes up the same way and does the same things in a rut much like dolores did.  i also liked the choice between the white shoes or the black ones, much like they used to offer the customers a choice of white hat or black hat.