Happy 17th Birthday Leeroy!!!

True story.

When I was getting my pilots license and did my very first solo, I sat at the end of the runway doing my run up and literally screamed out leeroooooooy jeeeeeenkins out loud when I let off the brakes. Not on the radio of course, but I honestly said it out loud.

CSB I guess.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Had never heard of this. My gaming days started with Pong, were at their height with NES, Sega Genesis, and 1G Doom on PC, so anything since then is a gap in my pop culture knowledge (except for playing Wii with my kids).  
So I went back and found the clip. Pretty funny, even if it was staged. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Had never heard of this. My gaming days started with Pong, were at their height with NES, Sega Genesis, and 1G Doom on PC, so anything since then is a gap in my pop culture knowledge (except for playing Wii with my kids).  
So I went back and found the clip. Pretty funny, even if it was staged. 

image.png.b1b6283346bd7a482be8023b50731b97.png

image.gif.7ed833cc5d82609c7b240cb14116ebc7.gif

I don't play the game so I don't understand the jargon, really.  but I always liked this video.  similar situation.  first shared without irony on shaggy (or maybe hf?) by guy known to lose his shit from time to time.

On 5/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, markstanco said:

True story.

When I was getting my pilots license and did my very first solo, I sat at the end of the runway doing my run up and literally screamed out leeroooooooy jeeeeeenkins out loud when I let off the brakes. Not on the radio of course, but I honestly said it out loud.

CSB I guess.

CSB would have been if you did it over the radio.