2022 Summer Transfer Window

MoJames

Lot's of questions with the change in ownership surrounding Chelsea, but these moves appear done.

Rudiger to RM

Dave to Barca

In addition, lots of smoke around Christensen to Barca, Lukaku to somewhere.

We are again linked to Koulibaly and Kounde.

Rice appears to be stuck per recent reports from West Ham.

Oh and this popped up this AM, not sure what to think about it.

Edited by MoJames

13 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

@MoJames Pulisic staying or going?

I haven't heard much about him going outside of fans being bipolar on it. From an ownership standpoint, I don't see how an American owner will let the top American wander off. It's been pretty quiet with all the Russian stuff. 

I hope he stays.

This could have all gone in the Chelsea thread but alright...

I don't think Pulisic is going anywhere with Tuchel around. I'm pretty sure TT adores him and outside of Mount (who isn't really a winger) he's as good as any winger that Chelsea has. 

Lukaku seems to be catching on. I wouldn't be surprised if he survives until the winter window. The Perisic rumor is weird though - probably means a forward is departing. Just not sure who it would be. Perisic isn't really a true 9. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

This could have all gone in the Chelsea thread but alright...

I don't think Pulisic is going anywhere with Tuchel around. I'm pretty sure TT adores him and outside of Mount (who isn't really a winger) he's as good as any winger that Chelsea has. 

Lukaku seems to be catching on. I wouldn't be surprised if he survives until the winter window. The Perisic rumor is weird though - probably means a forward is departing. Just not sure who it would be. Perisic isn't really a true 9. 

The Perisic deal is news to me.  If Lukaku really wants back to Inter, may it's a swap deal with Perisic and cash for Lukaku.

2 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

The Perisic deal is news to me.  If Lukaku really wants back to Inter, may it's a swap deal with Perisic and cash for Lukaku.

Apparently Kovacic is close with Perisic. Might be depth as he is 33 years old and can play left winger. I don't know if he has ever been a wingback type player though (with Alonso potentially moving on).

For us non-bilingual assholes

If there is no major departure in the middle, Real Madrid will not position themselves on Aurélien #Tchouaméni this summer. Ancelotti likes the Frenchman but wants to keep his current midfielders. The future of AT should be written in England if he has to leave Monaco. Paris still follows him.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, MoJames said:

For us non-bilingual assholes

If there is no major departure in the middle, Real Madrid will not position themselves on Aurélien #Tchouaméni this summer. Ancelotti likes the Frenchman but wants to keep his current midfielders. The future of AT should be written in England if he has to leave Monaco. Paris still follows him.

I took French 1 four times between high school, UT, and community college, but it was my 7+!years in Argentina that actually helped me more than those French 1 classes so, so long ago. 

Once you start understanding the Romance Language thing, it becomes easy to see how those Euros can speak Italian, Spanish, & French fluently in addition to English and/or a Germanic language. 

Help me out here.  La Liga and RM are saying PSG can’t afford MBappe and as a result they are suing?  

How is this different than some stud Royals player taking a massive contract to stay instead of going to Yankees for all the Yankees top prospects and lots of cash?  Would the Yankees sue because they don’t think the Royals could afford it?  I know there are distinctions but seems like sour grapes.