2022 Summer Transfer Window

MoJames

27 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

How the fuck did Dybala go to Roma on a free transfer? Maybe I am over valuing him, but still Roma w Mou in charge?

There's this great new thing called "Google".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.90min.com/posts/paulo-dybala-explains-why-he-left-juventus-for-roma-01g8xbh88zgz/amp

Also Mou is still a fucking legend and there are guys that would kill to play for him... 

Edited by ztejas

Lots of movement on the Chelsea side.

Signed

Slonina from Chicago // Chukwuemeka from Arsenal

Likely

Kepa loan to Napoli // Emerson loan to Lazio // Sarr loan to Monaco // Cucurella from Brighton

Unlikely

Fofana from LCFC // Kyle Walker-Peters from Southampton // Dumfries from Inter // Gvardiol from RB Leipzig // Škriniar from Inter // Mukiele from PSG

Click fodder

Endrick from Palmeiras // de Jong from Lever FC

19 hours ago, MoJames said:

Lots of movement on the Chelsea side.

Signed

Slonina from Chicago // Chukwuemeka from Arsenal

Likely

Kepa loan to Napoli // Emerson loan to Lazio // Sarr loan to Monaco // Cucurella from Brighton

Unlikely

Fofana from LCFC // Kyle Walker-Peters from Southampton // Dumfries from Inter // Gvardiol from RB Leipzig // Škriniar from Inter // Mukiele from PSG

Click fodder

Endrick from Palmeiras // de Jong from Lever FC

Pout pouting GIF on GIFER - by Zolojin

Edited by yoladu

10 minutes ago, MoJames said:

I've seen more transparent and competent governments in South America. 

I mean - this is just incredible. They're threatening to bring legal action against a player for accepting a contract that they put in front of him. 

Can we get a Netflix series or something on these guys?

And holy shit that accounting. That's like Enron level but if Andy Fastow was mentally retarded. 

Edited by ztejas

20 hours ago, ztejas said:

I've seen more transparent and competent governments in South America. 

I mean - this is just incredible. They're threatening to bring legal action against a player for accepting a contract that they put in front of him. 

Can we get a Netflix series or something on these guys?

And holy shit that accounting. That's like Enron level but if Andy Fastow was mentally retarded. 

Where?!

Name one!

https://theathletic.com/3502197/2022/08/12/barcelona-confident-register-players/

Comment from Original Op Summary: + Lewandowski, Raphinha, Christensen, and Kessie are confident to be registered for the opening game. + Jules Kounde would not be registered. + His (Kounde's) registration is is dependent on salary reductions and squad sales. + Pique's salary reduction could be to the extent that he effectively does not receive a salary for the 2022-23 campaign. He would take a wage during the final year of his contract (23/24). Details to be thrashed out. 

Wow GIF

• Haha 1