2022 Summer Transfer Window

MoJames

31 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

This would be great news for Bryan Reynolds.

Messi would miss the first 3 1/2 months of the season “with a foot”, or “out with a knee” or whatever vague bullshit they wanted to use, and then he would leave in January.

14 hours ago, mdmost said:

Lolz. Wonder if our resident Arsenal fans are happy if this happens. City have interest in purchasing Saka. 

Today's news out of Manchester sounds better for us, but who knows. We've been there before re City buying our young players, and missing out on 4th was always going to fuel some conjecture.  We need another good summer window, and hopefully the rumor convinces Kroenke and Kroenke Jr to continue investing in the squad.  

"Manchester City have distanced themselves from reports that they are considering a move for Arsenal star Bukayo Saka."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-saka-24161952

15 minutes ago, mdmost said:

And I am to assume you're good with this as well?

I actually am. Lukaku has been working behind the scenes since December on getting moved over to Inter. He's been texting the powers that be at Inter that he would take a pay cut. Good riddance imo.

13 hours ago, mdmost said:

The death spiral of European soccer matches on. €50m fee was fine for Monaco 2 weeks ago but then QatarSG can bid up the price and create a new unsustainable benchmark for current and future transfers. 

The Saudi blood money sports washing project hasn’t even got out of first gear, and City is odds on favorite to win their 5th title in 6 years. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I'm not sure what the answer with Rom is but I'm guessing TT is sort of over the circus. He looked a little bit better towards the end of the season so maybe they just try and iron things out but he seems like a bit of a narcissist and that ain't TT's style.