CP0for5

RPM

• RPM changed the title to CP0for5
1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Regular season great. Too small to be a #1 on a championship team.

Meh. It isn't his size. He just is a perennial choke artist. His whole career he has been known to choke. I have never seen one player blow as many leads he has in the playoffs. He is a front runner but when it gets tough, he disappears. Up 3-2 and up like 20pts to GSW in 2018 and he blows that game and then game 7 at home. Finally gets to his lone Finals appearance last year and he blows that series after up 2-0 to lose 4 straight. And then this year blows another 2-0 lead and then last night's debacle at home in game 7.

Phoenix went on a 2015 GSW type run to the Finals last year. Literally every team they played in the West bracket had big time injuries. I fully believe they were about to lose to the 8 seed play in Lakers had AD not went down. They lost 2 in a row to go down 2-1 and looked to lose control of that series. Clippers had Kawhi not went down definitely take them down. Hell they almost lucked out for a 4th series in a row when it looked like Milwaukee might lose Giannis to injury.

He's a piece of shit teammate and wears out his welcome every where he goes. Fuck him.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Meh. It isn't his size. He just is a perennial choke artist. His whole career he has been known to choke. I have never seen one player blow as many leads he has in the playoffs. He is a front runner but when it gets tough, he disappears. Up 3-2 and up like 20pts to GSW in 2018 and he blows that game and then game 7 at home. Finally gets to his lone Finals appearance last year and he blows that series after up 2-0 to lose 4 straight. And then this year blows another 2-0 lead and then last night's debacle at home in game 7.

Phoenix went on a 2015 GSW type run to the Finals last year. Literally every team they played in the West bracket had big time injuries. I fully believe they were about to lose to the 8 seed play in Lakers had AD not went down. They lost 2 in a row to go down 2-1 and looked to lose control of that series. Clippers had Kawhi not went down definitely take them down. Hell they almost lucked out for a 4th series in a row when it looked like Milwaukee might lose Giannis to injury.

He's a piece of shit teammate and wears out his welcome every where he goes. Fuck him.

What would you say was the highlight of his choke job in those games?

In 8th grade we had to do a biography on an Olympic athlete. I decided to do one on a team USA basketball player because I thought regular Olympic sports were gay. I chose Chris Paul. I’m 28 now and the fucker is still playing, that’s gotta count for something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

In 8th grade we had to do a biography on an Olympic athlete. I decided to do one on a team USA basketball player because I thought regular Olympic sports were gay. I chose Chris Paul. I’m 28 now and the fucker is still playing, that’s gotta count for something.

Thanks a lot, asshole.

BlandBlushingFoal-size_restricted.gif