Sam Houston @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

MLB umpiring can be rough but holy fuck at how brutal it is in college & high school.

Yeah when I switch over to MLB once UT's season is over the difference is amazing.

On the other hand the Umpires in MLB have these massive egos. That gets pretty tiresome.

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

At least the rest of the team isn't joining in like last year.

Nice way to start a run of must win games so far.

Yeah our lineup has been awesome since the okie state massacre. Whole team really. We’re knocking the cover off the ball top to bottom, Kennedy is back, Gordon has turned into an ace, Morehouse and Harrison both look like solid third starters after Gordon and Hansen. Love seeing Lebarron out there right now even though he’s a tad shaky at the moment. He needs more reps. He’s got closer type stuff if he can get his command down. Which he should. We’ve done a pretty good job developing pitchers during the Pierce era. Obviously nowhere near what skip was doing but Pierce has thrown together some solid staffs during his time here. Would love to hire Alaniz to see if he can get us to that championship level staff instead of the good to very good staffs Pierce has had. A badass pitching coach like Alaniz appears to be along with Pierce and Tulo developing hitters and keeping up the championship level defense we’ve had during his tenure would get us from the salty teams we’ve had to year in year out national title contenders. So basically what we were from 2000-2011

• Hook 'Em 1

Hope we give Nixon at least the 9th. I’d like to keep him as that middle reliever for the postseason. He’s been alright in that 6th or so inning role stealing 3-6 outs. That’d be nice in about 3 weeks from now 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Hope we give Nixon at least the 9th. I’d like to keep him as that middle reliever for the postseason. He’s been alright in that 6th or so inning role stealing 3-6 outs. That’d be nice in about 3 weeks from now 

Yeah anybody and everybody who can deliver a decent bullpen inning is sorely needed.

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Pierce should have made them review that and eat it

I was in the stadium... cant be 100% certain, but I think that because it was a non-con game, both teams agreed to not review plays

its the only explanation that makes sense because live it sure as shit looked like the ball was still in the air when we touched 2nd

DP was chirping at the 2nd base ump well after the play to the point where the 2nd base ump gave him the no mas signal. 

40 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah anybody and everybody who can deliver a decent bullpen inning is sorely needed.

Would like to see him, Lebarron or Cobb be the sort of what cole was last year then have Harrison be the set up man and I think we’re gonna have to use who ever between Gordon and Hansen didn’t start to close out postseason games. Stevens should be able to give us something too but I’d have him on a short ass leash. Like if 6 of his first 8 pitches are balls, get his ass out there and put in Harrison. Non of this matters though. Gordon is gonna go the distance against the 3 seed we face in a 7-1 ass kicking then Hansen is gonna go complete game shutout against aggy then Morehouse is gonna go 7 strong in the regional final before turning it over to Harrison to stick a fork in aggys season. Like we used to always do and are about to start doing again. Assuming those pussies can climb out of the losers bracket. Last time big bad Indiana was too tough for them. They were probably tired from playing in the sec which is pretty much the NL west  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Would like to see him, Lebarron or Cobb be the sort of what cole was last year then have Harrison be the set up man and I think we’re gonna have to use who ever between Gordon and Hansen didn’t start to close out postseason games. Stevens should be able to give us something too but I’d have him on a short ass leash. Like if 6 of his first 8 pitches are balls, get his ass out there and put in Harrison. Non of this matters though. Gordon is gonna go the distance against the 3 seed we face in a 7-1 ass kicking then Hansen is gonna go complete game shutout against aggy then Morehouse is gonna go 7 strong in the regional final before turning it over to Harrison to stick a fork in aggys season. Like we used to always do and are about to start doing again. Assuming those pussies can climb out of the losers bracket. Last time big bad Indiana was too tough for them. They were probably tired from playing in the sec which is pretty much the NL west  

image.gif.dfef67dcc6660e54989ab896f09ea42a.gif

• Haha 1