KU @ Texas - Thurs-Sat Series

zlavydra

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Senior day. It is hard to believe Austin Todd's time here is already over. I remember when coach Falk firsr recruited him.

I remember being pissed we were starting Peoples in right over him. Ate some crow there 

Edited by Fletch

3 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Kind of crazy that this team may win 40 games, with the quality wins it has, and not host.

Win some games in the conference tournament and Texas doesn't have that problem.

At this point I want the 2 seed. We play better pissed off 

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

And not a moment too soon. We have three starters with Stevens in the pen. We are ready for our run to Omaha.

And Harrison is still Harrison and Nixon should be a middle reliever at this point 

• Hook 'Em 1

This KU starter is the guy with the best stuff on the staff but hasn’t put it all together this year. He actually had a really good outing against Tech in Lawrence a few months back. Randomly loses his control so we will need to be patient.

Edited by Hookem2147

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

This KU starter is the guy with their best stuff on the staff but hasn’t put it all together this year. He actually had a really good outing against Tech in Lawrence a few months back. Randomly loses his control so we will need to be patient.

Staying patient has been our approach since Pierce took over, so I think we’re gonna be alright 

Would be a real shame to be shipped off to college station as our lineup is firing on all cylinders, Gordon is pitching like JP Howell, Morehouse is finding his stride and Hansen is going to be laser focused.

Of course as I type that  

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Wonder how long of a leash Morehouse has today. Pitch count isn’t that friendly early. Threw 70 pitches on Tuesday and is on 3 days rest. I think Pierce joked earlier this week that he has a rubber arm.

Three or four innings, then Harrison and Stevens.