KU @ Texas - Thurs-Sat Series

zlavydra

2 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Umpire ejected himself for sucking 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Oh you fucking pussy get the fuck out of here you useless Cocksucker. Can’t handle some fucking heat? Don’t be an ump you wannabe fucking hall monitor 

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

umpire finally realized how much of bitch he is and left in disgrace 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Fucking umpire delay. God I hate these fucking people. Self absorbed cunts 

God I love Surly... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Bet this dude couldn’t make it through the police academy cause he’s a fucking moron(which is really saying something when you’re too stupid to be a cop) so he became an ump. He’s probably divorced. And an alcoholic. Fucking over home teams is the only excitement he gets. That and replays of MASH. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ztejas said:

It isn't on him guys how can you predict a heat index like this in late May in Austin Texas. 

Shut the fuck up there’s been hotter games at the disch and every god damn umpire has made it through the game. Fucking suck it up or retire, worthless old bastard 

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Shut the fuck up there’s been hotter games at the disch and every god damn umpire has made it through the game. Fucking suck it up or retire, worthless old bastard 

I'm fucking kidding. Relax, tonto.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

This is crazy, Texas already down 5-0 in top of the 5th...

Really need a win here Horns !!!

Eh at this point I’m cool with the 2 seed. Especially 90 miles east. Or in south bend. Then get a home super. Then dogpile to make up for 2014

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

Just popped in to ask why we can't finish a series strong against any team not from Waco. 

Witt injury and Nixon going from like a J Brent lite to a mediocre overall. He’s had his moments but man losing him as our shutdown closer really fucking hurt. And Witt injury took Gordon out of the bullpen 

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Just out of curiosity, what happens if this ump is injured? Can you play with just two?

You can play with 1 umpire if coaches agree.

Even can play with just 1 Ref in NBA

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

The back half of our staff is garbage. 

Yeah...but why is the third starter for the teams worse than us so much better than ours? Are the other teams conceding the first game or two and saving a better arm to salvage Game 3? I haven't kept up closely enough to know on that. 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Just giving you shit dude. You do have a tendency to post more when we’re losing though. Don’t mind. Do your thing, bud 

I've been posting all year. When everyone said we were gonna run the table to #1 and when we decide to shit the bed to a 2 seed.

You have a tendency to see what you want to see like most gen z. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

I've been posting all year. When everyone said we were gonna run the table to #1 and when we decide to shit the bed to a 2 seed.

You have a tendency to see what you want to see like most gen z. 

Eh whatever not in the mood. Was just throwing surly shit as a joke. Who gives a shit. Enjoy the rest of the game and our comeback, dude