Austin love triangle murder

HornPhD

Also, questions for the lawdogs out there:

How valid is victim family’s case for wrongful death against the biker bro, seeing as he purchased/gifted the murder weapon to someone who was exhibiting signs of mental illness and had a clear vendetta against her “rival”?

Will family’s recourse be civil only, or is there a criminal case to be made as well?

15 minutes ago, used2b said:

This seems a bit embarrassing for APD.

Yeah there reports in the local news just yesterday that they strongly believed that she was still here in Austin…unless that was misdirection…what a clusterfuck. 

22 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Slipping off to Mexico only works in the movies, or if you're Mexican and already well-connected down there. Otherwise it's a one way ticket to federale land.

Yes you have to go to Cuba. She should have flown to Miami. Could be turning tricks for a place to stay and some bomb ass futu de platano by now

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Hermanator said:

Yes you have to go to Cuba. She should have flown to Miami

Yeah probably smarter, although again if she can't speak a lick of Spanish life would be pretty difficult for her, and maybe (god willing) some good samaritan would perp walk her to Gitmo.

On 5/24/2022 at 1:47 PM, chainsaw said:

I don't think she has a Brian Laundrie psych profile. She's still alive. Not sure where she's laying low, but she's laying low and probably lawyering up before turning herself in.

lol most criminals fly out of state when on the run because they’re going to turn themselves in?  

On 5/23/2022 at 1:12 PM, ClubWhatever said:

I mean I guess you could do it on the number of days after she ran.  I am betting she doesn't kill herself.  She hated that gal and doesn't want her to win.  So I would go with at least a year.  You could also do an over/under on number of miles from Austin before arrested.  I'm going to go with 350.   How far can you travel on a bike in West Texas in May before you have to go to a convenience store or fast food joint?

They have Free Range Tofu fast food joints in West Texas?? 

• 4 weeks later...

That ain't much of a reward. 

A suspect who is wanted in connection with the shooting death of a Vermont woman in Texas sold her Jeep for $12,200 before fleeing the state on a flight out of Austin, just days after the alleged murder, authorities said.

Kaitlin Marie Armstrong, 34, sold her black Grand Cherokee on May 13 to a CarMax dealership in south Austin, according to the U.S. Marshals Service. That transaction was made two days after Anna Moriah Wilson, 25, of East Burke, was found shot several times in a home in the city on May 11.

Wilson, a Dartmouth College graduate who was recognized as a world class cyclist, was in Austin for the “Gravel Locos” race, where she was a favorite to win.

Armstrong departed Austin on May 14 and was last known to have been dropped off at the Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey on May 18, a day after Austin police issued a homicide warrant for her arrest, authorities said.

Investigators say they searched outbound flights at Newark Airport but no flight reservations have been found under Kaitlin Armstrong.

The U.S. Marshals Service has since elevated this case to “major” and is offering a $5,000 reward in addition to $1,000 cash reward by the Capital Area Crime Stoppers for information leading to the arrest of Armstrong.

Armstrong is described as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, about 125 pounds, with light brown hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket, a black shirt with a pink design on the chest, white jeans, and black and white tennis shoes.

Anyone with information on Armstrong’s whereabouts is urged to contact the U.S. Marshals Service Communications Center at 1-800-336-0102 or submit a tip using the USMS Tips app. Tips may also be sent to the Capital Area Crime Stoppers at 1-800-893-8477.

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Gotta give this bitch some credit for her ability to evade for over a month. Going to be tough long term though as the money runs out unless she can successfully transition to a new identify and find work. 

maybe...maybe not

old-homeless-woman-rest-park-buenos-aires-argentina-nov-old-homeless-woman-rest-park-third-metropolitan-buenos-aires-176316105.jpg

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Gotta give this bitch some credit for her ability to evade for over a month. Going to be tough long term though as the money runs out unless she can successfully transition to a new identify and find work. 

Yeah, wonder if she offed herself or if she's actually been able to lay low for over a month. Much longer than I would have guessed if she's still breathing.

All you need is someone’s name, address, and SSN to get a Venmo account. Use that account to collect your OnlyFans, etc, earnings. You can then get a Venmo debit card mailed to a different mailing address and use it for expenses. Earn enough to get a passport on the dark web. Various countries’ passports can be had for as little as $5K. Get one and truly disappear forever.

3 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

All you need is someone’s name, address, and SSN to get a Venmo account. Use that account to collect your OnlyFans, etc, earnings. You can then get a Venmo debit card mailed to a different mailing address and use it for expenses. Earn enough to get a passport on the dark web. Various countries’ passports can be had for as little as $5K. Get one and truly disappear forever.

Mark Cuban GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Cooter's prints are ALL over that Jeep.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

You know how long it would take for a dude that looks like me to make $5K on OnlyFans? I'd die of old age before I could buy a fake ID at the flea market. 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 4:34 PM, Hermanator said:

She hid out with her sister in New York. Her sister works at a remote summer camp/RV Park. She hid there for a few weeks before heading to the Newark airport. Her sister applied for a NY State Driver's license a day before the suspect was seen at the Newark Airport. Since both sisters look similar one could pass for the other.

I assume she used her sister's identity for a brief amount of time to cover up her tracks after her confirmed sighting at the Newark Airport.

Assuming she has $12,000 roughly, her burn rate of money could be pretty low in the summer months if she stayed in the USA. I would doubt she would go overseas unless she had a strong network of trusting friends in some other country. Internationally, she'd be pinched quicker than here in the USA. Key to that is not drive anywhere or go places where ID's are checked.

I'm impressed that the US Marshals did not check up with her family and knowing that her sister lived in a remote mountain camp in NY. The oddball maintenance man of the RV park said he spoke to the suspect quite a bit and she walked around without hiding anything.