Austin love triangle murder

HornPhD

On 6/24/2022 at 3:35 AM, CooterBrown said:

All you need is someone’s name, address, and SSN to get a Venmo account. Use that account to collect your OnlyFans, etc, earnings. You can then get a Venmo debit card mailed to a different mailing address and use it for expenses. Earn enough to get a passport on the dark web. Various countries’ passports can be had for as little as $5K. Get one and truly disappear forever.

could I get that website from you?

could I get that website from you?

When that Malaysian airliner went down a few years ago, an article casually stated there were a dozen fake passports on that plane. I then read there’s like 10M fake passports in circulation and there’s no centralized system that actually verifies the legitimacy of a passport at any airport. When they scan it, it’s just digitizing the info and checking the passport number if it’s on a watch list. It doesn’t check if the number exists or if the passport is legitimate. That sent me down a rabbit hole where I downloaded the Tor browser and found a dark web website that sold fake passports. They basically had a dozen countries to choose from. They were all real blank passports they could fill out and deliver. A country like Belize was $3K. Germany was $20K.
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

When that Malaysian airliner went down a few years ago, an article casually stated there were a dozen fake passports on that plane. I then read there’s like 10M fake passports in circulation and there’s no centralized system that actually verifies the legitimacy of a passport at any airport. When they scan it, it’s just digitizing the info and checking the passport number if it’s on a watch list. It doesn’t check if the number exists or if the passport is legitimate. That sent me down a rabbit hole where I downloaded the Tor browser and found a dark web website that sold fake passports. They basically had a dozen countries to choose from. They were all real blank passports they could fill out and deliver. A country like Belize was $3K. Germany was $20K.

Damn $20K is steep for something that if it's fake or defective I'm completely without recourse.

On 6/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, CooterBrown said:

All you need is someone’s name, address, and SSN to get a Venmo account. Use that account to collect your OnlyFans, etc, earnings. You can then get a Venmo debit card mailed to a different mailing address and use it for expenses. Earn enough to get a passport on the dark web. Various countries’ passports can be had for as little as $5K. Get one and truly disappear forever.

Oddly specific.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

You’re paying for the ability to travel to nearly any country without a visa which would bring scrutiny on you and your passport.

Oh I understand why, if you actually get what you ordered, it would be worth $20k. But that sure is a lot of trust for a dark web transaction.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

A hostel in Costa Rica, I guess that was worth it 

U.S. Marshals worked with Homeland Security and authorities in Costa Rica to find her at the hostel on Santa Teresa Beach, which borders to Pacific Ocean, the U.S. Marshals Service announced Thursday. She will be deported and returned to the U.S. 

Investigators found Armstrong, 34, had used a phony passport on May 18 to board a United Airlines flight from Newark, New Jersey, to San Jose, Costa Rica, according to U.S. Marshals.

Armstrong had also sold her black Jeep to a CarMax dealership in south Austin on May 13 prior to leaving Texas, U.S. Marshals said.

Edited by Nicole44

So this is why they didn’t hold batshit crazy? Lulz…43 days later they catch her ass…after she sells her Jeep for cash. Top notch on the letting her escape! 

“Armstrong was later arrested for an outstanding Class B warrant and was questioned in connection to Wilson's murder. She said she heard about Wilson's death from Strickland, but was not able to explain why her vehicle was in the area when confronted with the video evidence. The affidavit states she did not make any denials surrounding the statements presented to her. 

Armstrong soon requested to leave, so the interview ended. Police said she was released when first taken into custody because her birthday was wrong on the warrant and in the department's system, causing a legal discrepancy. The warrant stated her birthday was in April instead of in November, which is the correct date.”

Edited by Nicole44

Does this story reach the previously achieved gold standard of the diaper wearing NASA astronaut? Maybe. The yoga mat going everywhere with her adds some style points.

Cue the self defense, mental abuse, and she knows she wouldn't get a fair trial defense.  $10 says she will use one or all three.

All that mileage on the run and she only lasted 43 days out in the cold with $12,000. Not much of a run. She could have camped out under a bridge along the river and lasted longer.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So this is why they didn’t hold batshit crazy? Lulz…43 days later they catch her ass…after she sells her Jeep for cash. Top notch on the letting her escape! 

“Armstrong was later arrested for an outstanding Class B warrant and was questioned in connection to Wilson's murder. She said she heard about Wilson's death from Strickland, but was not able to explain why her vehicle was in the area when confronted with the video evidence. The affidavit states she did not make any denials surrounding the statements presented to her. 

Armstrong soon requested to leave, so the interview ended. Police said she was released when first taken into custody because her birthday was wrong on the warrant and in the department's system, causing a legal discrepancy. The warrant stated her birthday was in April instead of in November, which is the correct date.”

That's unfathomable white girl luck.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Once you've had one brush with crazy eyes, you never ever want that in your life again. And this one doesn't just look the part.

I think some of the surly would time travel  just to blow themselves. Having said that, I worry that one of those that would do one of these type gals lack self preservation instincts? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Your Mom said:

We’ll… yeah. But we’d all bang 10 out of 12 at Steiner Ranch and so would you. 

Depends on how much shit I feel like putting up with. But Armstrong? She's nuts and it's a kind of crazy you can spot from the parking lot.

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

If you’re going to skip the country, probably best to avoid TOURIST areas 

To be fair, that’s a pretty remote part of Costa Rica but yeah Playa Santa Teresa is definitely a tourist town these days. Wonder how she fucked up to catch the attention of the CR police or someone else there. Basically to get there she could have taken a puddle jumper, bus, or private van. Private van cash pay no ID. The plane would ask for ID and I’m also almost positive the bus there does too. So she did one of those 2 things if that’s how she got caught. But seems like it would have been a much quicker arrest.

if she tripped up in Santa Teresa she likely was a moron and used her passport for the hostel.  

I’ll put it this way, there is basically no local police presence there. Americans go on extended vacations there all the time and wouldn’t attract any attention at all. She did something really stupid to get caught once she was able to get to San Jose.

• Hook 'Em 1

They somehow figured out she went out on a flight from Newark to San Jose.  Not reported yet what tipped them off to the Newark flight.

Once they had her pinned to being in CR it probably wasn't too hard...just took some time to ask around all the yoga studios if a new crazy gringo had been showing up.