Frazier

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Odds are fair that some poster here nailed roz while at Texas. Maybe “fair” is a bit optimistic, let’s go with nonzero. 

I would have gladly jumped on that grenade, given opportunity.

On 5/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, tx 3 putt said:

The nanny G episode 

Laurie Metcalfe is always great.

Frasier blowing it with Claire is always frustrating. I have a thing for Patricia Clarkson and her character was perfect for him. But Laura Linney is also awesome and, well, mrowr.

Lot of hot babes on that show.

It was kind of weird how the stories varied. Sometimes Frasier, or the Cranes, were the heroes. Sometimes they were the dolts. 

It sucked that, when Niles finally got Daphne, Jane Leeves got pregnant and they had to make the ‘Daphne has a weight problem’ storyline. Of course that’s none of my business. But it would’ve been nice if she would’ve put off pregnancy just a little bit longer. That was pretty clumsy.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Ham Radio (the radio murder mystery show that Frazier directs) is one of the best sitcom episodes ever.  My favorites are that one, the restaurant one, the ski lodge episode, and the one where Niles suspects Maris is having an affair and has a duel with her fencing instructor.  

another great episode 

4 hours ago, Augustus said:

For a long time I didn't know that Jack Benny was a huge inspiration for Kelsey Grammar's comedic mannerisms, etc.

But it's one of those things such that after you learn it, you wonder how on earth you never noticed it before.

Jack Benny is one of my all time faves !

the Xmas shopping episodes Always kill me 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/24/2022 at 7:23 PM, longhornmatt said:

Ham Radio (the radio murder mystery show that Frazier directs) is one of the best sitcom episodes ever.

That’s a classic. “Look out! He’s got a nug!”

Saw this one the other night, where Niles and Frasier think they’re family is Russian royalty descended from the Romanovs. Daphne was looking pretty fine.

52226272-5967-4E79-8998-D3F6D2D0A671.thumb.png.c19f260933ce0b31611336a6030eac20.png

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

22 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s a classic. “Look out! He’s got a nug!”

Saw this one the other night, where Niles and Frasier think they’re family is Russian royalty descended from the Romanovs. Daphne was looking pretty fine.

52226272-5967-4E79-8998-D3F6D2D0A671.thumb.png.c19f260933ce0b31611336a6030eac20.png

Id do horrible things to all 5 feet 10 inches of her. 

No, it's not creepy I know how tall she is.

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Lilith is such an underrated hottie.

She is. The episode of Cheers where Diane makes her take down her hair in order to appeal to Frasier was a great moment. He even knew what was going on.

There was also that episode of Frasier where she slept with Niles. Frasier shows up at her hotel room. The room service guy alternately sees Niles and Lilith, Frasier and Lilith, then Frasier and Niles...both in bath robes. That was classic.

There was also this:

• Hook 'Em 1