As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. RIP Ray Liotta

mdmost

Flipside to Henry Hill, Liotta played George Yung's( Johnny Depp's ) dad in Blow.  Always thought that was a bit interesting.

RIP to an actor who made his movies more fun.

Edited by slorch

13 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Holy shit. 67 is young. RIP. 

Yep.  I got nothin else.

Well, scratch that, I liked pretty much every role I can think of.  The underrated Copland comes to mind.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 4

Ray was a far better Henry Hill than the actual Henry Hill. Good Fellas is a classic because of his acting.

The last big scene of Henry’s last day delivers so much tension anxiety and paranoia. Gotta meet the Pittsburgh guys, gotta prep the cutlets, stir the sauce, get guns to Jimmy, hide from the chopper…incredible.

1 minute ago, Texzilla58 said:

Ray was a far better Henry Hill than the actual Henry Hill. Good Fellas is a classic because of his acting.

The last big scene of Henry’s last day delivers so much tension anxiety and paranoia. Gotta meet the Pittsburgh guys, gotta prep the cutlets, stir the sauce, get guns to Jimmy, hide from the chopper…incredible.

the scene of him stealing the coke from his mistress and then laughing maniacally as he runs out the door is one of my favorites.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

the scene of him stealing the coke from his mistress and then laughing maniacally as he runs out the door is one of my favorites.

All the women in my life!!! Every fucking one of them!!! Jesus Christ….

• Like 1