2022 *Transfer* PG Tyrese Hunter

25 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Iowa State can’t be very happy with us right now 

Lots of whining about the state of college athletics with NIL and the transfer portal right now. Which, to be fair, does suck a bit, but it is what it is. I'm just glad Texas is flexing. 

It's important we continue to recognize the people on this board and elsewhere among the alumni base making this possible. It's not happening in a vacuum. It's people putting organizations together and raising large amounts of money that's allowing Texas to be competitive in this new environment. It's very exciting to me.

• Hook 'Em 5

57 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Lots of whining about the state of college athletics with NIL and the transfer portal right now. Which, to be fair, does suck a bit, but it is what it is. I'm just glad Texas is flexing. 

It's important we continue to recognize the people on this board and elsewhere among the alumni base making this possible. It's not happening in a vacuum. It's people putting organizations together and raising large amounts of money that's allowing Texas to be competitive in this new environment. It's very exciting to me.

Just don’t talk about the numbers….

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The guy that started Lamborghini had been manufacturing tractors under the same brand name for 15 years before they ever made a car.

Maybe you knew that. 

No bc I don’t care about cars or tractors 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Iowa State can’t be very happy with us right now 

They aren’t. Their AD was tweeting out articles hours before the announcement about how the system has turned into pay for play. 

Don’t worry though, they have that 5 star culture. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...