2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

TrashMaster G

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

TCU started the guy that’s been their #3 starter/Sunday guy to end the season. 

These coaches get too cute. Especially against a ULL team that just beat several quality teams last week. 

To be fair, TCU has had a shaky rotation most of the year. It was either Cornelio or Perez and both are fairly similar. I don’t think either is a clear cut #1.

A&M is going to cruise through that regional now. TCU doesn’t have the pitching depth to come back from the losers bracket.

Edited by Hookem2147

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

To be fair, TCU has had a shaky rotation most of the year. It was either Cornelio or Perez and both are fairly similar. I don’t think either is a clear cut #1.

A&M is going to cruise through that regional now. TCU doesn’t have the pitching depth to come back from the losers bracket.

We'll see. I never just assume A&M will take advantage of an opportunity.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

ULL can still beat them, especially if tupac dies again

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Personally, I thought ULL was always the toughest competition in that regional. That's why I viewed it as one of the toughest regionals in the country. 

ULL has been averaging over 7 runs a game now for about a month. They've been mashing for some time and I'm not surprised they put 7 runs on TCU's pitching. 

31 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Goodnight, Frogs. 

Ruined the Schlossnagle Bowl tomorrow. 

Still some intrigue because of Matt Deggs. 

He's really turned his life around after his alcohol problems at aggy and he's also a legit coach. If Baylor knew what they were doing that's who they would hire. 

Oh fuck that. It only took em like 40 fucking chances to finally get over the hump. They suck ass in baseball, they suck even more ass in basketball. Somehow. Talk about an accomplishment good Christ. But no. Don’t ever trust Georgia. In anything. This last January changes nothing. Imagine a world where Vince, TJ Ford and our entire baseball program didn’t exist. There. You got Georgia. 

giphy.gif

ESPN is so lazy.  Would it kill them to record a highlight/wrapup show each night of regionals and supers?  They could then rerun it on a loop on espnu overnight and the next morning. They could include the softball ws too.  Instead espnu is rerunning old women's lacrosse games all morning.

• Rage+1 1

Georgia Southern and UNC Greensboro are underway after they only got 1 game in yesterday.  Greensboro had to win the Southern Conference (feels like the SEC missed an opportunity in not taking that name) tournament to qualify and played 7 games in 4 days to do it.  That's insane.