2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

TrashMaster G

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t know if this would go down, but it’s weird to think about Texas state hosting uconn in a super regional. 

I know it always tempting to just pencil in all the 2-0 teams into the supers but lots still can happen. A few of these 2-0 teams are going down and UConn is certainly a prime candidate.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I know it always tempting to just pencil in all the 2-0 teams into the supers but lots still can happen. A few of these 2-0 teams are going down and UConn is certainly a prime candidate.

It’d be even weirder if they didn’t submit a bid and end up playing in Austin because we are not hosting a super. 

Just now, Beau Vine said:
1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:
Wonder what's the record for number of HBP in a day during regionals??
  • Texas game had at least 5
  • okie lite game had 9
  • TxState game has had 2 or 3 already

10 Rice vs UDub 1998

Thx, but wasn't asking # in a game...   was wondering how many in one day during regionals.   Seems like every game I watched today players were mad about getting HBP.  

1 hour ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

SWTSTC unis … geezus. 

1 hour ago, BachelorTrek said:

Prolly were the cheapest style?

Adidas … kinda says all you need to know.

Nah, the Adidas-founder brother's company, Puma, would be a step down to be even cheaper.

Don’t think Puma is in the baseball uniform bidness.

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Looks like Texas State borrowed uniforms from Gary Job Corps Correctional School.

Gotta admit the white hightops do make a complete style statement ..

Didn't research it. Time wasted.

Disregard my uni snark … mofos mashing 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Men in the black pajamas. Worthy fucking adversaries. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Hope TxState advances all the way to Omaha.    Great season

35 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I like the Bobcat unis but the white shoes make it look stupid. With black shoes I think it would be a good look. 

Uniform talk not going away, but what if i told you I had direct knowledge that not only were these unis requested specifically, but they paid extra for the black pants. I hate them. Pajamas is right.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Uniform talk not going away, but what if i told you I had direct knowledge that not only were these unis requested specifically, but they paid extra for the black pants. I hate them. Pajamas is right.

Your commitment to quoting posts is very impressive.  I will dial in to your 900 number recording.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

So which flea market were they purchased out of from a pickup with Mexico plates?  Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

You wait till Texas breaks out the all-blacks next season.
  • Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

High School tennis and pickle ball talk during TxState baseball game...

giphy.gif

They already got the shots in about where SWT is in the bracket and not possible to be opposite Texas in order for both to go to Omaha, so they are searching for something to blather on about because they didn't think SWT would be competitive, so they're already out of material.

Except when I look at the bracket, SWT and Texas look like they both could go to Omaha.  Seems gone for now are the days were Texas teams were setup to eliminate each other to go to Omaha.

Edited by BachelorTrek

14 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

Your commitment to quoting posts is very impressive.  I will dial in to your 900 number recording.

I’m inclusive

14 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

So which flea market were they purchased out of from a pickup with Mexico plates?  Lulz.

Adidas direct

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
18 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

You wait till Texas breaks out the all-blacks next season.

Fuck you