Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Assman said:

Fucking awesome scene.  Got dusty in here during the USA chants and both teams hanging out together for each others alma maters. 

That was awesome. Someone get CDC on the line and get them on the schedule indefinitely. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fico said:

That was awesome. Someone get CDC on the line and get them on the schedule indefinitely. 

Put them on the non conference football schedule. I’d love to see us rotate all three of the academies on our non conference as we enter the SEC.  All three branches have a presence within a few hours of Austin too. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rholl said:

ok now that regional is over.... I’ll drop this here since I cant figure out a better place..... Kansas SS in the portal, any shot here or all Tennessee????

Paging Skyler Messinger...please pick up the white courtesy phone

• Like 1

Who woulda thunkit?  Texas kids have a fucking moral compass and respect their opponent, even moreso for the guys who are committing to service.  The respect is returned.

"Our friends" on the Brazos (pick one) couldn't be bothered to act with even a modicum of class.

Jeez, is it any wonder UT is the most respected school in the country when you account for academics, sports, and the arts?

Fuck 'em all, that was dusty.  Good job, Disch-Falk.  Wish I could have been there.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1